𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

Почніть із самого початку

"I could eat." Johnny said, not thinking it was such a bad idea.

Tessa went up to her room, getting ready for the day as she had to take the PSAT prep at the school even though it was a Saturday. She grabbed all of her things she needed and stuffed them in her backpack, slipping it on over her shoulders before running down the stars.

She stopped at the dining room table as she watched as Johnny ate his eggs, she looked over quickly, taking notice that Daniel and Amanda were talking outside, so she took it as her time to talk to the Lawrence man.

"What the hell was that about?" She questioned him, slipping off her backpack and taking a seat in front of him.

"Your dad destroyed my car last night, I wanted payback." Johnny spoke with a shrug of his shoulders before taking a piece of scrambled eggs with his fork and shoving it in his mouth.

"We had family dinner last night, he was here." She stated as he rolled his eyes, not believing her. "And what was that about how all LaRusso's are the same. If that were true than why the hell would you take me in the first place?"

"I didn't mean you." He shrugged once more.

"There still my family and you always take care of family, Johnny." She stood up from her spot, grabbing her bag. "Oh, by the way." She started in a whisper so her family wouldn't hear her conversation with Johnny. "I know about Robby." She saluted Johnny, who's eyes widened by her comment, the girl walking off to school.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa sat next to Aisha as she worked on the last of her prep test. Once she was finished, she set her pencil down and looked over at Aisha as she felt eyes lingering on her. Tessa gave her a confused look that was met with a look another equally confused look.

"What?" Tessa whispered confusingly. Aisha finally gave in as she sighed.

"Have you talked to Miguel?" She asked.

"Not since the other day, why? What happened? Is he okay?" She asked, starting to worry as she rambled.

"No, it's just, he kinda thinks your cheating on him." Aisha spoke in a whisper.

"What!" Tessa practically yelled louder than she intended as the teacher whipped his head to look at her.

"Ms. LaRusso, this is a test. If you're going to interrupt, please wait outside if you're done." Mr. Palmer spoke as he gave a stern look. Tessa grabbed her things, walking to Mr. Palmers desk to give him the paper before walking out. She immediately walked to the classroom she knew Miguel would have been taking his test in.

Shortly after Tessa waited outside the door, the class was dismissed. She looked over at the door eagerly, being met with a very depressed Miguel walking out. She sighed before grabbing his arm, "Hey." She spoke, greeting him with a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey." He gloomily spoke.

"Uh, I'll meet you." Demetri awkwardly said as Tessa waved him goodbye.

"Yeah okay." Miguel spoke, turning to look at him. She noticed his mood change but she wanted to believe what Aisha told her was not true and he didn't think she was cheating on him.

"Hey, are you alright, your all sad and shit. Sorry I'm not really good with emotions. If you want to talk about it, we can. Is it because you couldn't stay balanced on the skateboard the other day? Because if it is that's totally okay, it just needs more time, and I will gladly help you." She rambled, grabbing his hands.