What if he sees me here?

How's he gonna react?

Am I gonna be here alone with him?

What if he tries to do something stupid?

Oh my God.

Just calm down,Lisa.

Just calm down.

"Coming!"He called back and my heart began to race.

I heard his footsteps as he came down the stairs and finally he showed up.His eyes landed on me and he looked a bit shocked.

"What's she doing here,mum?"He asked and I scoffed.

"She's your babysitter... meet-"

"I know who she is,mum...what I'm saying is...you could have gotten a better and hotter babysitter...nerds are boring"He said as he lazily sat on the couch opposite mine.

Idiot.

"Show some respect, Ryan"

"Sorry mum"He apologised.

This guy is such a jerk.

"Don't apologise to me... apologise to Lisa"Catherine said and Ryan shot me a death look.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and waited for him to apologise to me.

"I'm sorry"He said reluctantly.

I'll accept your apology even though it wasn't from your heart,jerk.

"That's okay"I smirked and he frowned at me.

"Bye,you two and have fun"

"Bye mum"Ryan said not taking his eyes off me.

"Bye Catherine"I responded not taking my eyes off him either.

She walked out of the house and I heard the her start the engine of her car.She drive off and soon enough, everywhere was silent.

"So... you're the babysitter"

"Actually, your babysitter"

"Stop getting on my nerves...this is my house,so you watch what you say"

"You're such a jerk"I said out loud.

"I don't think you even know anything about babysitting... you're inexperienced"

"Look...I wouldn't even be here in the first place... I've gat a date this evening"I said and he stared at me.

"A what?"

"You heard me,smarty pants...now if you would excuse me and let me put on my makeup"I said and he scoffed."What?"I asked feeling a bit annoyed at his reaction.

"You?A date?Like you've ever had a boyfriend before?"

"Just because I've never had a boyfriend doesn't mean you can just make fun of me"

"Wait, you've never had a boyfriend?"He asked.

"No"I replied.

"I can be your boyfriend"He said and I scoffed.

"Never!"I exclaimed.

"I was just kidding... you're too dumb to be my girlfriend... remember you're still my little dum dum"He said and I glared at him.

Jerk.

I took out my makeup kit and applied lipstick to my lip...next,I took out my eyeshade and applied it to my eyelid.I looked up and noticed that Ryan was still looking at me.I sighed and looked at him."What?"