Wedding Night

Start bij het begin

"Are you having fun?" He asks I nod

"It's the best night of my life Kenji, thank you for helping" I suddenly feel chocked you and my eyes sting he hears it and looks down at me

"Damn princess you can't cry, I'll cry" he says I laugh, and decide to let the tears come one slips down my cheek.

"Your my best friend Kenji, and I can't thank you enough for making this happen" I say Kenji smiled down at me and wipes the tear away but another one follows.

"I'm so happy for you, J" he says his eyes are red and I smile, I've had so many emotions tonight, fear nerves happiness, so much happiness and these tears these are happy tears.

"Damn it, J!" He exclaims I laugh as I watch a single year slip over Kenjis cheek I laugh and wipe it away and lay my head on his chest ditching to stupid dancing pose and wrap my arms around his torso he wraps his around my neck and we stand there sewing in a small circle our own world of happiness.

"Can I show you something?" He asks I nod and he pulls a small box out of his pocket, it's a ring I gasp

"Oh my god Kenji!" I say he smiles as he flipped the lid open and I see the silver ring with a beautiful dining at the peak.

"I'm going to ask Nazeera to marry me, I know it's fast but I love her so fucking much, J and when you know you know" he says closing the box and putting it back into his pocket

"I'm so happy for you! When are you going to do it?" I ask he shrugs,

" I've been waiting until you guys get married so any day now" he says I smile and then start crying all over again he groans and hugs me and I hug him back.

Aaron tape Kenji on the shoulder and we both lean apart, "may I dance with my wife?" He asks Kenji smiles and nods and I go into Aaron's arms happily Kenji winks at me as he goes to sit next to Nazeera at a table with some finger food.

"Kenji stole you from me" he whispers as we start dancing to the slow song, there's only a few people left, the twins dancing and laughing with each other, James is laying under a table fast asleep, Adam is with the pretty girl he was with earlier, they looks happy. I hope she is right for him, Unlike me in the word and best ways.

"How's your night been?" I ask he smiles

"Exquisite, I got married, however I must say my favorite part has to be my head under your skirt." He says his hand wandering ever lower in my back pulling me closer to him I giggle as he kissed me slowly, "you know I've never made love to my wife before" he said I smiled and pressed a finger against his lips.

"Shhh your being loud" I say he smiles an easy smile I look around sure enough Adam is staring at us intently surly hearing war Aaron had said just a moment ago I blushed though my hairline as I turned back to Aaron his smile was easy and sloppy and adorable , "Aaron Warner are you drunk" I say looking him up and down he looks taken aback then he sighs

"I had one glass of Champagne, or two... three?" He said turning the last word into a question he smiled again at the bemused look on his face.

"I thought you don't drink" I say teasingly liking this Aaron

"I don't want my fathers decisions to alter mine, although you will most likely never see me in this state again." He stated plainly I smile as happy as ever to be in his arms he leans down and kisses me lazily "I can't wait to make love to you my love" he practically growls into his mouth I smile excited too for what the night is going to bring.

•••

"Goodnight, Kenji" I say smiling as he hugs me one last time he has had more than a few drinks and him and Nazeera are the last people to leave, Kenji got quite drunk after our dance me and Arron waved as they walked down the stairs and away.