Lando Norris - tough weekend

You were in your bed, sneezing and coughing since all day.

It was about one in the morning and you couldn't sleep so you took your phone and saw a message from your boyfriend.

He told you he landed in Monaco and in twenty minutes he would be at home snogging with you after four weeks of not seeing each other due his races.

You smiled as you continued to blow your nose which started to hurt so bad after all day of teasing.

Suddenly you heard the keys on the door and after five minutes there was the shape of your boyfriend in the big room where you were. He was trying to find the place to put his big orange luggage in the disorder of your messy room.

"Hi baby" you smiled interrupting the silence he was keeping due he thought you were asleep. He turned on the little abat-jour in your nightstand and looked at you in your eyes. "God, you scared me" he smiled.

"How you doing?" you asked looking at him while
he was changing himself. "Tough weekend" he bumped into the bed and attached his body to yours. "I'm proud of you all the same" you put the hand on the nightstand to blow your nose for the thousandth time.

"I missed you so much" you hugged him tightly. "I missed you too. I always thought about your beautiful lips when I was going to sleep after our one hour call" he laughed kissing your neck. "me too" you looked at him in his eyes.

"I am sorry. I would've come to Miami like we planned but you know..my manager called" you said sadly. "Oh, don't worry. At which facendo you want to come now?" he laughed.

"uhm..Ahh Dhabi for sure and Monza in September maybe" you smiled removing his hair from his eyes.

"Are you sick?" he stopped to snog you and put his hand on your forehead. "Kinda" you coughed. He stood up and turned on the light. "I'm going to prepare you an herbal tea and you're going to take the pill" he looked at you so tired.

"Lando, you're tired, come here and cuddle with me" you grabbed him by his waist. He removed your hands from his abs and kissed you.

"No, you're fricking sick" he laughed playing with your hair. You kissed his jaw and looked at him who was going downstairs to prepare you something hot for your illness. 

"babe, you've been here for twenty minutes, all okay?" you entered the kitchen. Your boyfriend shook his head looking at you in a worried way.

"I can't find the water boiler" he said. "oh, Lando" you opened a small piece of forniture in whose shelf there was the boiler. "I'm sorry" he nodded.

You hugged him with your beautiful pink blanket on and he kissed your head while putting the water to boil. "So happy to be back, even if it is for a few days" he continued to play with strands of your hair.

🏎️

"thank you" you took the hot mug after took the pill. Your boyfriend smiled while entering the bed and put his hands around your little waist. "I hope it's good" he laughed kissing your cheek. "It is" you looked at him.

"You're a good chef baby" you finished sipping your herbal tea and put the mug on your nightstand. "Thank you" he kissed you. "Are you felling a bit better?" he covered you with the blanket, you nodded putting your head on his chest. "Yes" I smiled.

"Goodnight favourite driver" you took his hand which was on your neck "Goodnight..I love you" he responded hugging you "I love you too" you fell asleep.