Shit! I am arent I, great that means that I'll be a nuance in battle now. 'god I can already feel my body

going numb/y̷̧̨̛̫͉̠̺̳̎͗̔͒̈̋̂͝ę̴̺̩̪͖̮̖͚͓̆̋͆͌̉̚͜a̸̡̬̟̯̭͑̌͐̈́͝͝h̷̡̳̦̣͈̟̀͑́͌̒̌̏͐̅̂,̷̧̟̳̻̪̼̞̫̍ͅ ̶͔͔̪͖̭̲͔̈́̃̎͐̊̽̒̈́̿̅w̸̫̑̃͌͊̾͘͝h̴͔͉̪͂̀͌̅̏́̀̀̂̌į̵̡̬̖̖̜͙͎̯͗ͅc̷̡͇̗̮͉̝̜̦͎̻̒͋́͗̄͊̈͒̅̕ḧ̴̢̨̝̜͉̙͍̙̲̆̄̌̋̒͆͝ ̶̱̺̮͈̥͈̬͉͂͋́̽̓̑̿͝m̸̛̦͚̯̠̃̓̄̇̃͘̕e̷̮͕̝̹͍͂̊̑͑̑̿͆̾̇a̶̧̛͚͔̻̪͔̟̱̰͋͐̈́͛͋͜ṋ̸̡̨̛̘͎͚̹̽̊͛s̷͚͑̔͊̎̂͌͘̚͝͝ ̶̨̱̝̺͆́̎̊́́͝͠I̸̡̧͍̬͚̫̳̙͔̜̊̇̒͊͠ ̸͔̜̥̗̹̙̜̫̈́̊͂c̷͖̲͛̌͌̓͆a̵̖̋ņ̷̵̛̤̯̱̺̬̩͉̳̙͖̓̄͊̉̀͑̆̚̕̚ṫ̸̺̙̙̬͈͎͛ ̸̡́̀́̔̈́̎͋s̶̨̺̪̬̦͓̜͎̔̎̎͒̓̒ẗ̶̛̩̥̈́̀̅̀͘̕̚ǫ̴̧̙͓̬̹̲̺̲̞́͂p̷̼̩̫̠̬̯͉̺̤̌̾̉̕͝ ̷̨̨͚̙͔̥̲̟͋̅t̵̛͙̤̦̬̳̹̆͌̏h̶͙̺̝̻̝̖̘͂́̈́̈̀̓̄͒̇ͅè̴͔̻̣͈͔͍̗̺́̏ͅ ̶̝̄́p̴̻̺͇̳̯̦̍͛̈̓̋̉ơ̶̫̜̈͗ī̶̫̦̭͈̪̻̗̤̥͇͊s̵̡̼̻̻̘̭͛͐o̸̠̥̗̭̞͂̿̉̈́͛͗̇̌͐͝n̷̛͓̻͆̇͂̎́̊.̶̡̧̰̮͋̎̓̃͜͠ ̵̢̨̜̘̳̂͆̅́̐͒̇́͘Ǎ̷̮̠͗̄ţ̴͓̠̫͐͜͜ ̷̮̖̤̒̀͊̓̌͗̃͝t̶̨̹̋̆̊͐͆͒h̵̡̻̲̳̟̬͈̋̔i̷̼̦͚̥̎̑̒͐̽͠s̶̡̩̯̈́̈̌̄̔͝͝ ̷̧̠̣̣̙͓̹̪͓̝̌͆̽͆̍̕r̵͍̱̥͈̞̆̐́͒̋̊̌͜a̸̡̨̭͎̰̘̭̤͖͇͛͑t̷̟͈̼̲͇̳̠̻̂̽̈́̊̃̚͘ͅȩ̶͓̝̗͍̜̦̜̃̓̉̏͘ ̴͕̭̌̅́y̶̠̒̌͗͑̓̉̕o̸̡̖̝̝̦̦̲̱̠͋͘͠u̸͚̟̇̎͌́ŗ̵̻͇̜̓ ̶̨͉̫̈́̉̈̍͂̋̿̄̚͝g̷̡͐̊̎̂͆͊͆̿̏̕ơ̵̮͛̈́̿̀͆͐́̈́̌í̷̯̥͙͉̍͌̓̉̈́̍̕n̵̡̩͖͖̤̐̾̈́̋͑̏̕g̶͍̪̙̣̼̬̣͓̅̆̈́́͘ ̴͔̰̻̇̍̓̓͝ţ̶̞̹̞̌̓̄̈͌̈́̌͒̒̊ͅô̶̻̱̠͙̥ ̸̥̭͙̱̱͂̑̌ḍ̴̟͖͎̯͉̥̎̎̂̕͝ͅͅį̵̛̩̦̩̙̩̯͙̃̾͑̄̿͂͝ę̶̦͕͙̞͙̬̉͋̃̍̊̈́͜ '

~~~~~

"man, that poison actually worked. BLOOD DEMOM TECHNIQUE ROUND SLASHES OF DEATH: SPLATTER SICKLE" the slashes from before surrounded his arms and attacked us at all directions.

"BREATH OF SOUND FIFTH FORM: SYMPHOMY OF SHRILL STRING" I said as I covered Uzui while he used the fourth form. "BREATH OF SOUND FOURTH FORM: DEATH KNELLS OF AVICI!!".

Yet when we attacked he disappeared. "Hina" Uzui turned towards her. "tengen-sama don't mind me! Look for the demon-" she was cut off when the demon reappeared with his hand over her mouth.

"you sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you by the way" he said in a raspy voice. "HINATSURU!!!" we attempted to reach her but Daki's sashes were in the way. "STOOOOOOOOP!!" I attempted to throw my chains to some how get up there but it was no use I was to weak at the moment, because of the wisteria poison and Gyuutaros poison.

I was surprised to see that his hand was cut off by none other than Tanjiro. He also seemed to be in bad shape, as he was coughing and wheezing all over the place.

"KAMADO TANJIRO I- NO- WE ARE IN YOUR DEBT!!"

"YOU BETCHA WE ARE!!"

~~~~~~

We attempted to cut off his head yet he blocked them with his sickles. "there's no way in hell you guys are cutting off my head, man".

I tried to stab him but he just bit into my sword. "Kamado brace yourself!" Uzui yelled as he gave me a nod and we jumped off the roof.

We landed on the floor, I expected Tanjiro to follow us but he was busy helping sleeping beauty and boar boy. I tried to help Uzui as much as I could but I just got in the way. "Murai! What's the matter with you!" Uzui shouted while I tried to catch my breath.

But in that moment Gyuutaro snuck up behind me and strangled me with my chains, I could see somewhat of an out line of Uzui before it all went black.

"sorry. Uzui-sama"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise, surprise, Murai dies, Bwahahahahahahaha.

god dis boy is so traumatized (:

also I understand there isn't an actual sixth form for sound breathing but in past chapters Rengoku did say he should try and make his own form for small and confined spaces and he did, so just thought I'd give you guys a little description.

Sixth Form: Soothing Lullaby - The user holds both swords criss cross pointing downwards towards the ground. The user will slow their breathing and will got dead silent, this causes the surrounding area's to also go silent, making the demon become dazed, and in that moment the user will vanish and speed up their breathing to a normal pace. They will appear behind the demon holding their swords side by side close together as the apply a large amount of strength into the swing, decapitating the demon instantly. This technique is for confined spaces and does not do a lot of damage.