Chapter 1: Dazai!?

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean test!? We don't take fucking tests." Chuuya said really fucking confused. "Chuuya, we are literally studying for our math test! Don't you remember!? We go to the Yokohama high school!?" Dazai said super confused just like Chuuya. 

"Dazai! We don't go to school dumbass. We literally work for two different organizations, you work for the Armed Detective Agency and I work for the Port Mafia. Remember!?" Chuuya thought maybe refreshing his mind could help a little bit. 

"What the hell are you talking about!? There is no such this as the Armed Detective Agency or Port Mafia." Dazai said a little frustrated. 

"That's it I'm taking you to the ADA." 

_____________________________________

"And who am I?" Ranpo asked the last question. 

"Your ranpo obviously, I give you snacks in order to give me test questions," Dazai said. 

"I believe he's from another universe," Ranpo said turning to Chuuya. 

"What the hell do you mean!?" Chuuya asked very confused. 

"I mean he's probably from a universe with no powers or organization like ours. Instead just a regular teenage life with everyone and you." Ranpo said munching on pokey. 

"So what do I do with the asshole?" Chuuya asked. 

"Watch him unit we get him back to his world, I believe the ability user you encountered last night is the person who did this. That's where Dazai is probably. In a different universe," Ranpo said as he finished his pokey. 

_____________________________________

When Dazai and Chuuya got home, they both ate and got ready for bed. "Alright, you can sleep on the couch. Hopefully, it's comfortable for you. Night!" Chuuya said about to turn off the lights. "Wait! Why can't I sleep with you!?" Dazai asked. "W-what!?" Chuuya said looking at Dazai. "Yea usually when I'm at your house we sleep with each other," Dazai said like it was obvious. "Kid, your 5 years younger than me. I'm not sleeping with a 17-year-old!" Chuuya said. "You're 22!?" Dazai said surprised. "Yea, do you have a problem with that!?" Chuuya said annoyed wanting to go to bed. "Sorry but your still short-" Dazai said trying to hold in his laugh. 

Chuuya turned off the lights and went to bed. And left Dazai in the dark. Chuuya wished he could know if Dazai was ok. What if he will be stuck in the other universe forever!? Does that mean he will have to stay with this 17-year-old Dazai!? 

As Chuuya got into deep thoughts he slowly fell asleep. 

_____________________________________

The next morning Chuuya could feel the warmth of Dazai's hands. Chuuya slightly opened his eyes to see Dazai's handsome face. "D-dazai..." Chuuya said quietly. But then Chuuya felt a bunch of hands all over his body and woke up quickly. 

He suddenly woke up to a whole bunch of Dazais. Each one in different clothing and size. 

"W-what the HELL!" Chuuya yelled out loud waking up all of them.

_____________________________________

Chuuya stood in the living room. As he was looking at 8 different Dazai's. Chuuya did not know what to do. He already couldn't handle one Dazai, but 8 was a whole different level. 

"Alright, I wanna make it clear to all of you! I know this is fucking confusing. But all I can tell you is you all aren't in your worlds. And I'm not the Chuuya you may know. But I do wanna get to know all of you before we figure things out." Chuuya said hoping they all understood. 

Chuuya first started off with the smallest one. He made sure that he asked all of them questions in separate rooms. 

"Chu Chu why do you look bigger?" The little Dazai asked. "Well like I said I'm from a different world from you kid," Chuuya said, but he was trying to not burst and hug the little Dazai he was just cute. 

Chuuya skipped 15-year-old Dazai because he already knew what he was like. 

"So uhm- your a- female?" Chuuya said. "OMG! You're so cute! What's funny is that you are still shorter!" The female Dazai picked Chuuya up which of course Chuuya hated. "W-what the hell! Put me down!"

The next one was the one that was wearing Mori's scarf which Chuuya had thoughts on how he had it. "Uhm- so what's your story?" Chuuya asked, but the thing was that Chuuya could feel really bad vibes from this Dazai. 

Dazai grabbed Chuuya by the waist and got a little touchy. "Hm... That's weird you don't seem to be scared of me." Dazai said staring into Chuuya's beautiful eyes. Chuuya took Dazai's hands-off and stepped back a little. "Why the hell would I be scared of you!?" But the thing was Chuuya was slightly a little scared of this Dazai. "No reason." 

As soon as the other Dazai came into the room, Chuuya noticed he was covered in blood and had cuts but these cuts were the ones Chuuya usually saw. These ones were deep, so deep it could definitely kill someone. Dazai ran up to Chuuya and hugged the small ginger. "I know you don't know me as your Dazai. But I just I wanna say I'm so so so sorry..."

"What do you mean!?" Chuuya asked worried. "Well in our world I commit suicide. I regretted my decision on doing it so much cause I realized that you were my light, but I threw that away because me and you go into that fight..." Chuuya's eyes widened and his heart broke. 

He knew that this Dazai wasn't his but he just felt heartbroken. 

After that conversation, Chuuya moved on to the next Dazai the one that had uhm- a lot of tails.

Dazai lifted Chuuya's chin and go a little close. "You're still so beautiful even in this world," Dazai said and kissed Chuuya. It was a little awkward since this wasn't HIS Dazai but they talked and then Chuuya moved on to the last Dazai. 

"Alright you seem like the most normal Dazai out of all of the others-" Chuuya was cut off when Dazai said something that surprised the hell of the small ginger. 

"I'm sorry to say this. But I really don't know who you are. And what I mean by that is I never met a Chuuya before." Dazai said.

HIIIII!!!!

Sorry for the chapter being super long and boring! (┬┬﹏┬┬)

I was just trying to get all the boring stuff out of the way! But I promise the next chapter will be awesome! >:3

ANYWAYS BYE! I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT!