A Voistlervamp Mark of Ownership

Start from the beginning

The OG! Cale also said that they having changing body with each other was because of a deal with the God of Death. But is it? If so, why him? Is there a connection? Does OG! Cale knows about this?

"Haa... "

Cale sighed again. He looks at the black blob in front of him and plaster a sharp look.

"Raon, eavesdrop aren't good."

"I know. Bu-but.. human..."

"Raon, I know you are worried but this is the only way to control my blood need. You are important to me. Choi Han is important to me too and so does everyone. I don't want to lost control and start hurting you. You guys are my family after all."

"Human, if you need blood, I can give it to you. You are my family too."

Cale was surprised to think a child could easily offering their blood. He shakes his head.

"Raon, a great and mighty being like you must never easily offering their blood to someone even if it's me. Your blood is precious."

"I understand. But... its fine because you are my family. Family needs to help each other. Mo- mom teach me that. That's why. Its- "

"Raon. No. I won't drink your blood."

After hearing the stern fact from his human, raon give up. He knows he cannot win against Cale stubbornness.

"Cal- "

Choi Han was about to said something before he get interrupted by the silver head.

"I didn't mean to interrupt such heartwarming talk between family, but son, we need to hurry before it gets to dawn. The vampire and a Voistlervamp power were at the strongest during night. If we want to completely settled our deal. Its now. "

"I understand."

Cale immediately strolled down from his bed and start walking to the half-naked silver head.

"Get down. You are too tall. I can't reach." Cale demand with stoic face. He needs to settled this problem immediately.

Haaa...

Fredo immediately sit on the couch.

Cale bent his body and open up his mouth revealing a small white fang.

Bite.

His fang start puncturing the silver head neck. Although he wasn't use to it, the sharp like dagger fang managed to smoothly rip through the skin like a butter and make a small opening on it.

"Ugh."

Fredo winch to a sudden needle like feeling that start piercing his right shoulder.

Gulp.

In second, Cale was already nibbling on the silver head neck.

Cale eyes start to glow red. His apple adam starts to move up and down as he gulping the sweet blood to his system.

"Ah."

Fredo moaned to a sudden pleasure as his blood was being draw.

Cale was a little taken aback for hearing such weird noise coming from the silver head.

'the fuck? What's up with the noise? Whatever.'

Cale glance at the raven head seemingly asking to not be interupped.

Choi Han who saw such act cannot help it but to turn his head to the side. His face flushed red. His liege look too sexy.

Choi Han close his eyes seemingly not wanting to see such scenes.