𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧... 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

Speaking of that very same boy, he quickly flew up to the center of the boneyard, hopping out and immediately looking for someone, by the looks of it.

My friend's search for his desired person was cut short when Kitster ran up to the young boy, and embraced him tightly, making me think that Anakin's circulation was cut off from the amount of sheer pressure and force Kitster was putting on the fellow slave.

The rest of our group speed walked (I of course ran) over to the victorious blonde boy, who still continued to look around for someone as he returned Kitster's congratulating hug.

Once we had all made it down into the depths of the boneyard, hundreds and hundreds of eager and loyal spectators gathered around Anakin and hoisted him up into the air by his shoulders, chanting his name as they whisked him further away into the sandy pit we were all currently standing in.

Anakin, despite all of this, still looked around for a certain someone, using his newfound height to his advantage with the upper ground on his side, his eyes trailing around until they finally, without any effort, landed on mine.

I widely smiled at the blonde boy, my teeth surely glimmering in the bright Tatooine sun, giving him an excited little wave in return, happy to finally have his attention.

His bright blue eyes lit up with extreme happiness at the sight of me, prompting him to yell in my direction, "Clarissé! I did it! Yeah!"

Somehow, Anakin had leapt off of his position up in the air, which was on the shoulders of a burly alien with large biceps, bundling his way over to me, an excited gleam in his captivating eyes.

Once he reached me at the edge of the crowd, he barreled into my smaller frame, his arms securely wrapping themselves around my tiny shoulders. With a smile, I returned the hug by embracing him by his waist, gripping tightly onto it. I could feel the majority of the crowd's attention on the two of us, but I could care less. He was alive and that was all that mattered to me in that moment, not the major win he had made for my planet, although I did really appreciate it.

I had never wanted to let him go.

We eventually pulled away from each other, with reluctance at first, his shining eyes staring into my own pair, his hands gripping onto my shoulders with a soft yet demanding pull.

"I knew you could do it," I softly responded to the ensuring silence following us, "I knew you would win. And you did. You saved my planet, Ani. You have no idea what you've done or how much this means to me. Thank you."

My quick and quiet ramble was cut off when Anakin scooped me back into the same warm and comforting embrace from before, this one being even better than the last, somehow.

An embrace I never wanted to leave as we stood there, nothing but each other as we stood together among the departing crowd.

**✿❀○❀✿**

»»-----------►Clarissé

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 deserted pod hanger, Jar Jar bundled over to my blonde friend, hoisting him up into the air by his slim waist, exclaiming childishly with a glint in his slitted pupil, "Great job, Ani!"

It was Padmé's turn to thank and congratulate Ani next as she begrudgingly and stubbornly stomped her way over to the anticipating podracer.

I could tell she was resisting the urge to roll her dark eyes at my friend as she grumbled, "Thanks for saving Naboo and the Queen... I guess."

I leapt over to her with the speed of a solider and the elegance of a queen as I elbowed her harshly in her already sensitive ribcage, causing Padmé to yelp out in pain and start to rub her probably bruised and aching, pulsing ribs, whimpering slightly at the unwanted contact. She glared at me from the corner of her eye while I continued to smile like an idiot at Anakin, my eyes prolonging that of a doe's.