2-kissing practice

Quackity:"so like uh....so you know how I might have a chance with Jessica?"
Karl:"yeah"
Quackity:"well if we do end up together...I'm scared I'll be a bad kisser...what if she breaks up with me? So I was wondering..."
Karl blushed.
Karl:"if you could practice kissing with me?"
Quackity:"shit-sorry,dumb idea when you say it out loud just forget it!"
He mumbled.

Karl:"it's alright...I'd ask you the same if I were with someone like Jessica"
He scoffed.
Quackity:"...okay...so can I?..."
He said as he put his hand on his cheek.
Karl:"yeah.."
They got closer and kissed,it was both of their first kisses.Quackity pulled away after a few seconds.

Quackity:"how was that?"
Karl:"great-..I mean yeah it was good,I think you should like...do more,if that makes sense"
Quackity:"y-yeah okay!"
He said before going in for a kiss again.this time a bit better.Karl let out a soft whimper hoping Quackity didn't hear it.Quackity pulled away.

Karl:"that was better,try using tongue"
Quackity:"what?! But-...what if it's not good.. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.."
Karl:"you won't,this is just practice"
He reassured before Quackity kissed him again,he slipped his tongue in after a few moments and they started making out,it was perfect,so perfect.Karl stroked the hair on Quackitys head.after they were out of breath Quackity pulled away revealing a thin line of saliva keeping their lips together,Karl looked vulnerable,Quackity did to,they just looked at each other in the dim lit room,panting.

Quackity:"h-how as that?"
Karl:"....perfect.."
Quackity blushed and raised his eyebrows.
Karl realized what he just said,fuck.
Karl:"but like not in a weird way! Like n-no homo"
Quackity:"yeah,so what was good about it?"
Karl:"do we have to do this"
Quackity:"pleaseeeee Karl I don't wanna mess up my chance with Jessica!"
He whined.Karl sighed.