Once again Rumple was being Rumple. And Hook had to return to ruin their family again. Sometimes she wished she could punch that pirate in the face. She picked up a rock and smiled as she looked at the sky and water. Thinking to herself that she could pretend she was hitting him.

With all her strength, she threw the rock into the sea. But the object never hit the water. Instead she watched it disappear and heard a hard thud. As if it landed on a hard floor. But there was nothing in sight for it to land on. Except for a rail.

Rose ran up to it and faced the side where a boat would normally be held at. She picked up another rock and threw it in. It disappeared and she heard the landing sound closer.

"I've caught you." She sang to herself. Captain Hook must've used magic to hide his ship in plain sight. Rose was thrilled she found him and took some steps back to inform her papa the news. But she stopped herself, frowning.

If she told her father about Hook's ship, he would just leave her behind and deal with the pirate alone and in his own dark ways. He would get Baelfire's shawl back and leave town while she is stuck at home again.

She came to a decision to get the item back on her own. And if she did see the one handed pirate, she has a lot of things she's been wanting to say to him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The young girl placed some sand on the invisible stairs to find its entrance. She was right about the cloaking spell. Lucky for her, no one was on board when she entered the ship. She stayed silent and snuck around. Opening any closed doors or cabinets in sight. When she entered the cabin, she heard a man's voice coming from beneath her.

"Hello?".

"Uh... hello?" She tried to not say louder than a whisper.

"Down here!"

She followed the voice. She got closer and lifted the rug up and saw a handle on the floor. She pulled it up slowly, afraid it was a trap. But to her shock and relief, the person was Archie Hopper.

"Rose! Oh thank god." He happily let out a sigh of relief sigh. He was tied up with a small scratch on his head.

"Archie? Wh- You're alive!" He was confused by her words.

"What?"

"Everyone thinks you're dead! Which means Regina didn't kill you." He shook his head from her comment.

"No! It wasn't her. It was Cora! She kidnapped me and brought me here so Hook could try to get secrets of your father. But I didn't say anything to protect you both!" He quickly explained as Rose jumped in and untied the ropes. They both got back up into the room.

"Thanks. Now go and find my father. Tell him I'm where I am." Archie looked scared for her.

"You're not coming? You can't stay here."

"I need to find something Hook stole. There's no time. Go before he comes back." She pushed him towards the door. Archie turned to face her and took something out of his pocket.

"At Least take this." He was holding a gun.

"Archie, that's a gun! I don't kill."

"It's not to kill. It's for protection. Shoot his leg to buy you time and escape. Take it." He calmly said to her, she was having a mental war inside. Yes she didn't mind using a wand, but a gun? That was another level. That seemed way more harmful. But she could pretend she was going to hurt Hook.

She took the weapon in her hands. Archie gave an encouraging smile to her.

"Why didn't you use it?" She asked since he had it hiding all this time.