Chapter One

Where do I start? Hey there, I'm Grace. I'm from Cork but today I'm moving to Dublin with my five best friends. I LOVE dogs, reading and I absolutely love music, especially rock. Pop music is ok I guess, have never been that interested in it. All last year I worked part time in HMV so I was used to people talking about pop artists like Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, One Direction and of course HomeTown.
Don't get me started on HomeTown. Everyone keeps going on and on about HomeTown saying that they're on their way to becoming the biggest Irish boy band since Westlife and Boyzone. I personally hate them, they're not too bad at singing but they act like they're God's gift to the world. Fame has definitely gotten to their heads.
Enough about them, my friends and I had decided to move to Dublin for work since it's too hard to get jobs anywhere else. That's the recession for ya. Since there is six of us we all decided to go into two groups of three and get two apartments near each other in the same building.
Liz and Iona were on their way to pick me up at my house. My mam keeps asking if I have everything ready and once in a while she has a look through my bags to reassure herself. She is so organised while I'm the polar opposite. She's just your typical Irish mammy. The sound of a car horn echoed through the quiet house, they must be here already.
"Mam, Dad they're there!" I called down the hall to them. Picking up some if my bags I make my way outside down to Liz and Iona.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey Grace" Iona stepped out of the car, opens up the trunk and helps me load up my things.
When we are ready to leave for Dublin I say my goodbyes to my parents. I think they're worried about me about being so far from home since I've never been away from home for longer than three weeks. To be honest I'm feeling quite nervous. Taking one last look of the house I slid into the backseat.
"Ready for a new adventure guys?!" Liz excitedly says as she pulls out of the driveway.
"I was born ready!" Iona has always been a very confident person and nearly always knew what she wanted. I wish I was more like her.
"What about you Grace?" Liz asks.
"I'm actually a bit nervous but as long as I've got you guys I'll be ok."
"Aww our little Grace is such a little softie." She pinches my cheeks like grandmothers do to their grandchildren.
"I am not! Plus I'm older and taller than you." I reach over their seats to turn on some music on the CD player but Iona beats me to it.
"I pick what we get to listen to first Grace." 5 Seconds of Summer begins to play in the background. Not a bad choice if I do say so myself.
The rest of the journey is spent listening to The Killers and Green Day because I threatened to chop off their hands of they tried to change the music and playing 'I spy' where Liz and Iona kept having a fight about how Iona should pick something else other than 'tree','grass' or 'car', It was quite entertaining. I honestly don't know what I would do without these idiots.

AN:
Here's a quick update for all of you lovely people. Guys HomeTown are sorta jerks in this fanfic but they are far from it in real life, they are a lovely group of guys and I love them. Remember this is FICTION:)

Fun fact: I go to the same secondary school that Dayl used to go to.

Love you guys so much and I hope this is ok for you guys<3
~Bree~<3