Sasuke Uchiha

Xx Sasuke Uchiha xX
BROTHER.

Sasuke Uchiha had always been rather arrogant (His fangirls were, of course, totally oblivious to this ) mainly due to the shadow cast upon him by his twin brother, Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was the older brother. (By ten minutes, Sasuke had always growled, unheard, under his breath ) A prodigy, who was only still at the academy due to their Mother's constant worries over their health, a boy who had almost instinctively taken to the arts of the Shinobi with skill only seen before in Konoha within Kakashi Hatake and Minato Namikaze. Whilst Sasuke - although strong for a genin- was always second best. Constantly stuck in the overwhelming shadow of his prodigious brother. He had serious self-esteem problems and had started, from the age of seven, to treat his brother with contempt. His volcano of resentment only growing when his brother proceded to ignore his belittling and simply treat Sasuke as he always had ; loving him as a brother should.

Sasuke Uchiha loathed his older brother.

FOX GIRL.

When Sasuke first saw the girl with the whiskers (fox, his mind had whispered to him, the girl was a fox) he had thought he had found a kindred spirit. One who like him, had been forsaked by those people, who called themselves his family- not that he cared. (liar, his mind had whispered him, you care so, so much ) He had thought that maybe just for that one time he would have someone to talk to, to be near someone who truly cared. He was wrong. He had watched silent and unprotesting ( he was screaming inside ) as Itachi had walked forward and held out his hand. How dull blue eyes had gradually brightened in pitiful hope. How her lips had opened, no words coming out (she was mute, he had mused in a disconected fashion ) How Itachi had smiled that gentle smile of his and seated himseld next to her, beginning a one-sided conversation that had her silently laughing, returning his smile with a timid one of her own.

He had simply walked (numb ) towards his seat at the front, they were at the back (so, so far away )

Overtime his small cush from afar on the whiskered blond had festered becoming an obsession. Even as his brother and the girl became close friends, it was rare to see them apart from each other. And the entirety of the Uchiha clan had accepted her as part of the family (it's not like she had ever had one to begin with ) With her being similar to Itachi in raw Shinobi skill and potential. Sasuke had scoffed when he had heard this. The two prodigies together? No, he would claim her as his own.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze was his.