𝟎𝟑 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

Start from the beginning

"The day you will fall in love, we will see. I haven't fallen in love but I am sure it's a beautiful feeling. I can't wait to meet my soulmate. And I do believe love at first sight exist." Zaroon just shook his head in disapproval. Aaban was too dreamy for Zaroon.

"I don't think so." He replied, Aaban just shrugged and started to fill his plate with food. He took his first bite and moaned at the delicious taste.

"It's been so long I haven't eaten such delicious food, mum. It's so good. The maid at home makes edible food but the love you put in yours, it's so good." Aaban praised Zaida and took her hand. He kissed her knuckles.

"It's true, my mom is the best cook." Zaroon agreed with Aaban.

Aaban really felt delighted after coming here. He doesn't remember the last time he felt this homely feeling. His parents lived at the other end of the country and didn't care much for him. If they wanted, they could've shifted with him long ago but for them their career were more important. They hardly call him to check on him and when he does, it's always awkward.

Even when he goes back to his parent's house, he doesn't get that homely feeling. His parents are always busy with their work. His father would be in office or with his friends and his mother was a social worker. She was hardly home.

But when he comes here, at Zaroon's house. His mood will lift up and his loneliness will be replaced by love. Zaida would always treat him like a son and Zaroon like a brother. He loved to spend time here. It made him feel less homesick.

"Zaroon you know that you are like a brother to me ?" Aaban asked, suddenly feeling emotional.

"Of course, ammi doesn't call you beta for nothing." Zaroon could read his best friend's eyes like an open book. He knew his best friend life was tough.

"Aaban, I think I should find a good match for you and marry you the same day as Zaroon. What do you think ?" Zaida asked making Aaban chock on his food.

Marriage? He never thought about it with seriousness. He would always brush off the topic when his own mother would touch it. It light be childish, but he wanted to have a love marriage. He believed that Allah has created everyone in pair. He will find his soulmate when the right time will come. He wanted to fall in love and then marry.

"Not now, Mum." He replied shortly before resuming to eat again.

~ ~ ~

It's been an hour or two, Parishey didn't know. She had lost track of time since she is running. The three men were still following her, she only knew that had entered the city by now. Her feet were hurting but she remained strong for her dignity. She knew if she stopped, these beast won't do anything good to her.

She was panting, her lungs were asking for oxygen while it was getting difficult for her to breath. Her feet were hurting as she wearing sandals which were not the most comfortable thing to wear. She turned her head to see the three beast had disappeared somewhere. She breathed in relief and stopped to remove to sandals from her feet.

She started to walk with great difficulty, her dress was very heavy, even more than her small, petite body.
Parishey was young girl with a petite frame. She had a tiny waist and she was not very tall but rather medium. She had long charcoal black hair and beautiful monolid hazel eyes. Her nose was button up and she had small, cute, plumped lips. Her cheeks bones were high and she has a natural blush on her face. She was innocent and pure by her looks.

Her beauty was sometimes a curse for her, it was not easy to live as a woman who fills the society standards and is considered beautiful in the eyes of society. Her beauty was the reason she was forced to get married to someone twice her age. He was a rich man around forty and was attracted to her. That is why he wanted to marry her to make her his second wife and use her as he pleased. He wanted her for his needs.