Restore Me (Aaron's POV)

Start from the beginning

She turned to leave not even giving me or Lena a second glance.

"Love, wait don't leave" I say I can almost feel lena roll her eyes Juliette pauses.

"What Aaron" she spits her voice full of venom nothing like the sweet kindhearted girl I know. I can't decide if I love it or hate it.

"I wanted to...talk" he said she folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't aware we would have an audience" she said glaring at Lena, Lena didn't miss a beat and glared right back at her.

"She's leaving" I said Lena glared at me.

"I am not." She said grossing her arm across her chest i glare at her, she looks intimidated and she instantly shrinks under my gaze.

"Yes, you are" Juliette says she's stepped closer to me so we were both facing Lena, she looked between us

"But Aaro-" she started but I held up my hand and I could feel Juliette tense besides me

"You, do not call me Aaron." I said and that was final, my mother called my Aaron, when my father was alive he called me Arron, and now the only person I will ever slow call me Aaron is Juliette.

"Fine" she said as turns to walk towards the door swaying her hips much more than necessary she flipped her hair over her shoulder. The door opened before Lena touched it, courtesy of Juliette no doubt all of Lena's confidence left her as she hurried out and Juliette slammed it behind her, I heard the lock click into place I smirked at that.

"What are you smirking about" Juliette spat at me I smiled towards her she looked absolutely delicious.

"How magnificent you are love" I whispered, I saw as her façade flickered, her emotions were pouring off her I could taste them.

She wants me, just as much as I want her in this moment, god she looks good.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked stepping deeper into my room I followed her as she hesitated in the middle of the large area.

"I uhm" I start. Did I just stutter!? Hell no this is all going to shit.

"Aaron" she says and steps closer to me she smirks and it's beautiful on her features

"We both want the same thing right now, love" I whisper my voice coming out raspy she steps another step forward, I could touch her if I wanted, I could kiss her.

But it's her who breaches the distance first, she brushes her fingertips against my jawline ever so lightly she stroked down my throat I shuttered under her touch as she reached my collar bone.

It all happened so fast, I grabbed her waist and she was against me and then she was ripping my shirt off of me, Literally the buttons went flying across the room ricocheting off the walls. I run my hands up her back under the grey sweater she's wearing I feel the clasp of her bra spring open under my fingers.

My shirt is gone and so is my left shoe. God she's driving me crazy. I hear a soft moan escape her lips as I push her against the wall my body and hers are crushed against each other.