ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty

Start from the beginning

That needs to change.

My eyes move over to Mauricio who's already looking back at me.

The asshole still hasn't talked to me since he suddenly left after the game. He was supposed to be my ride here but just like Elias with Josie, he's ignoring me.

Whatever, I don't care.

I'm not going to beg someone to talk to me.

He can kiss my ass and whatever the fuck he's mad about? Can too.

I snorted at my thoughts.

Yeah, I'm a bit drunk.

I flick him off and expect him to do the same, but instead, he stares at me.

He seems so cold.

What's wrong with him?

Mauricio suddenly gets up and goes to the dance floor. He takes Maddie with him, they start dancing to the music.

My mouth hangs open and I stared at them dumbfounded. The look on Maddie's face isn't helping at all either. It also doesn't get any better when her damn hands are roaming all over what's mine.

Are they fucking serious right now?

"Best friends my fucking ass...Josie comes on." I grabbed Josie and dragged her to the dance floor with me.

Easton can fuck off if he realizes what's going on right now. I could care less.

'Promiscuous' by Nelly Furtado is playing.

Mauricio and I stare at each other the whole time.

Green to brown eyes.

Josie's hand slid down my thigh and my body presses more against hers. Maddie's arms wrap themselves around Mauricio's neck, her head bobbing closer to his.

I swear, if he lets her kiss him or anything else, I'll kill them both.

Better yet, I'll show him how much I want to win his stupid game.

I grab ahold of Josie's hands and slide them up to my dress. She laughs in my ear telling me how crazy I am. But she doesn't pull away which means she knows what I'm trying to do.

Suddenly Mauricio tells Maddie something before pulling away from her. He comes straight to me and I suck in a breath feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

Mauricio pulls me away from Josie and drags me across the living room. He didn't even give me enough time to process anything that was happening.

At some point, while we went up the stairs, I spotted Easton. He was being carried out by Tyler and Elias. Too drunk to even realize what is going on.

I feel Mauricio tug me forward and suddenly we're in a bedroom. One of Mark's guest bedrooms.

He lets go of my hand and closes the door, then he goes to bed and sits down. I stayed by the door looking at him the whole time. My heart was racing and I could feel my legs shake.