"and you specialized Arts and craft?correct?,Making you the Lil'ultimate Art"Nagisa Continued for Jataro Since he was slow when saying words.

"Awhh..you said what i was gonna say..the whole thing..ugh..my chest itches

"Well then my turn!,My name Is F/n L/n,In the warriors of hope my Job is the Ninja!,Im Called the Lil'ultimate Archery in elementary school!,I can Shoot An arrow in great speed!,not to mention im agile!oh and I Won lots of Competitions And got 1st place as always!,tho im not that good at other Subjects Ehe!"you said as you stuck out your tongue and winking.

(Yes Venti)

(Yes Venti)

"Ahoy!My name is Kotoko Utsugi,And i play the fighter in the warriors of hope,You might think the fighter would be a boy but nope!im totally a girl i love girly things!if its totally adorbs i looove it! And i was pampered as the lil'ultimate Drama in Elementary school but who cares of that old stuff?im so happy to meet you!,my favorite is peeled chestnuts and my least favorite food is unpeeled chestnuts,Kyaha!See theyre both chestnuts!"Kotoko intoduced

"Ah..uhmm.."The Girl stuttered AGAIN

"And hey did you know kangaroos can jump backwards,And and!and believe it or not snakes have ears!ewwww!"Kotoko Continued.

"Yes yes thats all very nice our next introduction is monaca"Nagisa said looking at monaca

"Oh,okiees!"Monaca said going over to the taller girl

"Monaca is Called Monaca's a mage in the warriors of hope,I known as the lil'ultimate homeroom in elementary school u might think there are no ultimates or commons in a class like homeroom,But there are!For me my skill isnt really about uniting people its about getting them all to help me believe it or not,i bring together alot of wonderful people,Homeroom?you are familliar with that right,Monaca just loves Homeroom!the first hour of the day when we can share our thoughts,That is why even in the warriors of hope im the life of the party!ah,but..you are familiar with the warriors of hope?"monaca said in 3rd person.

"N..no.?"The girl said.

"The warriors of hope who save are heroes who save the world from demons,Isnt that amazing?"Kotoko said.

"Were a party of heroes,But nobody really wants me in the group.."Jataro said

You patted his head without saying a word and smiled at him.

"And im the party leader which makes me the number one king of this town"Masaru said

"Ah..uhm..y-you kids are just joking right?with demons and kings.."The girl Said

"Joking..around?"Nagisa Said

"I mean you guys are just kids right?for a bunch of kids for doing these bunch of stuff.."The girl said.

"Just kids?"Nagisa Answered

"Awww..thats the only thing i can say,just "awww"since your an "about-to be" we were thinking well,doesnt matter your clearly a demon."Kotoko Said.