Part-1

Yn's p.o.v•
I woke up and went in washroom, i took a shower and got ready in my attire, i came out and tied my hairs in a high ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror and smile.
.
It's 6 in the morning and I've gotten a habit of waking up at this time, i hurriedly got down stair not before putting pallu on my head just in case if he was there and enters the kitchen.
.
I met with the pure silence except bird chirping out of the window,i smile and wore the apron putting my dupatta aside and start preparing the breakfast.
.
I boiled the eggs, make a dough of wheat flour for parathas after that i put it aside to get moist meanwhile i chopped veggies and washed them.
.
At one side, i was making aloo saag and on the other i was making paratha, once it was done i washed my hand and boiled the water for tea.
.
After one and half hour i was done making the breakfast so i just settled all the dishes on the dining table, and peeled the boiled egg, i cutted them from between and sprinkled some black pepper and salt on it and then placed it on the table too.
.
I was pouring juice in the jug when heard HIM calling me out "oyeee" making my heart beat raised, i hurriedly ran out not before grabbing my dupatta and putting it nicely on my head and leaving the juice as it is.
.
"Jii" i asked him walking up to him.
.
He was wearing his tracksuit, his messy hair were spread on his forehead,he was sitting on his seat, waiting for his bf.
.
"Maa Kahan hai?" He asked looking in maami's room direction.
.
"Abhi bhi so rahi hai, mai bs uthane hi jaa rahi unko" i told him serving the bf in his plate and pour the tea for him.
.
"Ohkk" he said, i was about to enter the kitchen again when i was interrupted by a sleepy voice.
.
"Morning yniee" Hassan said and i smiled at him.
.
"Morning bache" i ruffled his hairs and he sat down on his seat rubbing his eyes.
.
"Morning Bhai" i heard Hassan wishing him as i was in kitchen by now.
.
I filled up the jug and putted the lid on it, i came out and placed it on table, i turned to go to wake up maami but he stopped me.
.
"Let them sleep for now"
.
"Okkiee" i mumbled and sat beside Hassan, Opposite to him.
.
"Yniee feed me na!!" Hassan said making a cute pout and i smiled.
.
"Hassan, she is elder than you, call her didi or something, i have scolded you many times for this, but you never listen!" Aly sahab scolded Hassan but he was careless, he just stick out his tongue at him,making his anger crossing it's peak, i giggled silently at their bickering.
.
"Hassan, be a good boy, subah subah unse se lad rahe ho" i scolded him, while Hassan made a sad pout, this time alyy sahab stick his tongue out at him, making me shook my head in disbelief
.
"Revise chapter 5 and 6 in evening, i'll take a test, if you fail I'm gonna punish you" Aly sahab threatened his beloved brother.
.
I swear , I've not seen a morning, when they both don't fight sillily.
.
"Fineeee" he whined.
.
"Yniee imma hungry" he again whined while i made a bite after serving our bf in one plate.
.
"And be ready by 8" he said and Hassan nodded, his mouth stuffed up by paratha.
.
I feed Hassan first, and the sec he finished his bf he flew off to his room , i ate my bf,  alyy sahab was eating slowly as usual and when we were done i putted our dishes in sink, i came back and saw no one else there. I was going back to my room when my eyes fell on his glass which is still full.
.
"Thiss mannn!" I facepalmed myself and took the glass walking upstairs to his room
.
I knocked on dii's door first "baby lemme sleep" her sleepy voice came. "Dii you have a meeting" i reminded her and could feel her jolting up and i giggled.
.
I move to alyy's room and knocked on the door, secs later door opened revealing him,shirtless, just in his sweatpants which was hung on his waist lowly, my eyes widen and i turned opposite side.
.
"Kya hua?" He asked.
.
"Aapne juice finish nahi kiya so i just..." I was cutted by him.
.
"Come in" he said and i nodded a no still facing my back to him.
.
"Whyy?? And why are you looking there." He asked getting a hold of my arm and making me turn to him.
.
'ughhh!! Someone tell him, how freakin' hot he is looking right now, i won't be able to take my eyes off of him💀'
.
Tbc🤌