For the movement, Ramesh acts as he didn’t believe that baba but in his mind, the doubt and confusion went on continued like a question mark. So as baba told Ramesh, Ramesh woke up at midnight to check his storeroom.

There he finds his wife is doing some black magic she was cutting off her hands and was putting her blood into the fire pit (havan kund). He was shocked by looking into it even Priyanka knew that he is looking and he met the baba.

After looking at it Ramesh was shocked and scared. For the movement, he runs to his room and lays on the bed but as he was in shock he didn’t get sleep after a few minutes Priyanka enters the room.  (Ramesh in scared hides himself in the blanket.)

The next day early morning Ramesh goes out in his auto as usual but before Priyanka gets wake up.

(Being very scared tells everything with his friend Arjun)

Now Ramesh tells everything to his friend Arjun that his wife Priyanka is not a human she is a daayan. Yesterday when I was dropping my customer at the destination on the way I met a baba he told me about my wife at first I didn’t believe him but at the end, he also told me to check my storeroom at midnight after checking that I realised that she is a daayan.

Now Arjun asks him to have some water and relax for a while. After that Arjun tells him that he knows that baba let’s go to him and have a solution for your problem he is available in the caves behind the Bhairavnath temple.     

After going to the cave Ramesh apologize to baba for being very rude yesterday. Now Ramesh tells that yes baba you are right I checked my storeroom at midnight yesterday as you told me. There I saw my wife was doing black magic she was cutting off her hands and putting her blood into the fire pit.

Ramesh asks baba.

Baba who is she?

Why she is doing so to me?

What does she need from me?

Now baba tells everything to him.

Baba tells him that she is Kalika The  Daayan. 100 years ago she has been caged in the box during Bali Amavasya by giving Bali of hundred chickens to Kali matha.

12 years ago you and your friends went to a jungle while you playing do you remember?

Ramesh replies; Yes baba.

Baba; Haa after that you lost your root and went to a cave where you found a box you tried to open it unfortunately you drop it down and it got broken. She was caged in that box as the box broke she gets freed from the cage.

Ramesh; But baba why did she come to my life after 12 years?

Baba;  Because she had lost her powers.  Bali Amavasya comes in every 12 years so she was waiting for that day as she has lost her powers on that day. So on Bali Amavasya day, she performed pooja and gained all her powers and after that, she comes into your life.

So she intends to give birth to a baby with a mixture of humans and Daayan which will be most powerful. Now she is pregnant on Bali Amavasya day that baby will also turn into the day which will be most powerful and dangerous. 

On her 10th birthday, your daughter turns today.  But before that, I’ll perform pooja and cut off her hair and put it in the fire pit and immediately I’ll cut off your wife’s hair too after that everything will be normal.

On Bali Amavasya day when Baba and Ramesh try to enter the house, Priyanka attacks Baba with superpowers but Baba control it for a few moments Baba and Priyanka fight with their superpowers after a few minutes Baba controls her with is a superpower and captures her with his power.

 Now Baba cuts off Ramesh's daughter’s hair and puts it in the fire pit by this the Daayan becomes weak and so now Baba immediately cuts off Priyanka’s hair too by this everything get’s normal.

The End

Thank You

By Ananth Kini P