~~~

"Darling! I'm home!" You called out as you slipped on your house slippers.

Hearing no response, you frown. Atsumu should be home by now... Unless the MSBY Black Jakals took him on a surprise outing.

But they would've texted you... well at the very least, Sakusa would have.

Today was yours and Atsumu's 3 year anniversary, and you glanced down at the bag of his favorite things, including a new pair of volleyball shoes that he's been eyeing for awhile.

Pulling out your phone, you text the germaphobe, and the groupchat with the rest of the team for times like this.

  germ- Is Atsumu out with you guys?

   germbegone- No.

   heyheyhey- Nope! Said he was going home.

   orangetop- Maybe he's with Osamu?

   Shugo(DILF)- He's not with us. And I thought I told someone to change my name.

   TheName'sBarnes- It's fitting though.

Giggling, you decide to text Osamu. Maybe Hinata was right.

   germ- Hey! Is Tsumu with you? I don't think he's home. If he is, he's ignoring me.

   TheBetterTwin- He's not with me. Told me he had to get home before you did. Idk.

   germ- Oh, okay. Thanks anyways.

Your frown deepens, usually he would greet you happily as soon as you opened the door. Granted you did end up getting off of work a few hours earlier than expected. Your boss was feeling extra nice.

Sighing, you make your way up the steep stairs, shouldering the bag. You hear slight shuffling in the bedroom, and you smile.

Maybe Atsumu was preparing something.

You reach for the handle, but freeze when you hear a moan.

"Tsumu~"

Who was that? It certainly wasn't you. And the two of you have never filmed any sex tapes...

Biting your lip, you debate whether opening the door was the best decision.

Hearing another loud moan, followed by a deep, "Fuck~" You slightly creak the door open, your eyes wide as you see your fiance, and some other girl you know you've seen somewhere...

Oh. It was his best friend.

The one he told you not to worry about.

You stay silent, as hot tears fall down your face. It almost felt like they were burning your face.

Choking out a sob, you let them know you were there, "Darling, I'm right here."

You close your eyes as you hear Atsumu grunt, and scramble to get clothes on, the girl covering herself with the comforter.

Dropping the bag, you bring your hands up to your ears. "You told me you would be different, Atsumu. You promised me."

Atsumu grimaces at the lack of his nickname. "Babe... I-" He stops himself when he sees you've covered your ears.

Something like a habit of yours, when you don't want something to be real.

He reaches for your face, but you flinch away. Taking a deep breath, you continue, "You can keep the apartment Atsumu... I'll get my stuff quickly." Grabbing the duffel bag from the storage closest down stairs, you hurry and run back up, stuffing whatever clothes of yours you could find.