As the Birlas and Goenkas wait outside the operation theatre, Kairav tries to calm Abhi down...

"Abhimanyu, I know you're worried and I can totally understand... When Anisha was in labour, I was feeling the same...
You know right, you saw me...
But Anisha and Aarush were both okay...

Trust me, everything will be fine...
Have faith" Kairav smiles.

*Just then Abhimanyu hears the cry of a child and he sees a nurse walking out with a tiny baby in her arms...*

"Congratulations Dr. Abhimanyu, your baby princess is here" she smiles wide.

"M-my princess-" Abhimanyu's voice turns hoarse...

As the nurse hands over the tiny girl to Abhimanyu, tears start streaming down his eyes...

"Hi princess" he says as he kisses her tiny forehead...

"What about my Akshara? Is she alright? She's fine right? Please tell me she's okay..." Abhimanyu starts panicking.

"Relax Dr. Abhimanyu... Akshara ma'am had a tough labour but she remained strong throughout... she's resting right now and will be up in some time..." The nurse smiles.

"Can I meet her?"

"Yes, but please let her rest"

*After the Goenkas and the Birlas meet their newly born princess, Abhi takes his little girl and goes to meet his wife...

As he sits next to Akshara's bed, he sees both his girls sleeping peacefully...

For the first time in many months, he feels completely relaxed...

It's as if his world is now complete!

xx

Akshara

*As Akshara slowly opens her eyes, the most beautiful scene crosses her eyes...

She sees Abhi resting on the couch holding a tiny little baby in his arms...*

"Abhi..." She whispers.

"Akshara" Abhi immediately comes to her.

"Mrs. Birla, meet our little princess" he places the baby next to her.

*Akshara holds the baby close to her and tears of joy run down her cheeks*

"Thank you baby.... thankyou so so much" Abhi says as he too starts crying...
"You've given me the greatest gift of life and I can't thank you enough"

"I love you Abhi" Akshara cries.

"I love you too, I love you so much" he wipes her tears.

*Just then, the baby starts crying and the two of them start laughing*

"We both love you too princess" they say together...

"So you won the bet" Akshara giggles...

"See, I told you right, I knew we'll have a princess... daddy's girl" he grins.

"So then, as we decided, it's time to name our baby girl...* she smiles.

As the two families enter the room, Abhimanyu announces, "Everyone, meet our princess, Amayra Birla"

The families cheer and whistle to welcome AbhiRa's baby girl...

xx

*A week later*

"Finally she has slept" Akshara says, tired of the sleepless nights of the past week...

"Come here..." Abhi pulls her into his arms.

"A few years ago, I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that I would have a beautiful wife and daughter... And now, without the two of you, my life wouldn't even exist"

*He cups her cheeks and kisses her hard, with passion and possession and gratitude*

"You've changed, Dr. Birla..." Akshara giggles.

"You've changed my life, baby...I love you" he hugs her.

"I love you too Abhi" she rests her head on his chest...

*And with this, Abhira walk into their new world...

A world that's not perfect, but it is their own in every sense!*

THE END.

Author's Note: aggshsuudbs I'm so overwhelmed right now.... I really don't know what to say...

This was my first fanfiction and I gave it my all... I tried my best to include everything that an Abhira lover would want...

And it wouldn't have been possible without all you guys... You've loved and supported me and the story so much that I have no words to thank you!

For the last time, please do send your love and feedback...

And we'll meet again soon ❤️

Love,
Srishti

Edit: Hi Guys, I've just started with my next Abhira ff. Do give it a read. Hope you guys like it!