The others gave a nod and Izana took her inside his hideout to a private room, kakucho following behind.

"Oya? Long time no see~" ran laughed as he skipped his way to the girl who's walking in the middle of izana and kakucho.

Rindou smirked, "we heard you screaming for several minutes. Nice vocal chords you got there."

Hana gave them the stink eye, "fuck you."

Rindou only chuckled and gave her a headpat.

As the haitanis followed behind them, izana gave the haitanis and kakucho a look. "Leave us."

Ran pouts, "but boss, we've just met her again in a long time!"

Oogway the turtle finally showed himself, getting out of Hana's hoodie as he munched on a leaf. He squinted his eyes at everybody inside the room.

"Oh look rindou, a turtle." Ran said.

"I can see that, brother. I'm not blind."

Oogway stuck his tongue out at the haitanis who gasped, fuckboys. Oogway scoffed before he dissapeared under Hana's hoodie again and then into his shell.

"That turtle is out of hand," Ran commented.

Hana giggled, "oogway's just shy."

Shy my aSs- the four boys thought as they deadpanned at oogway's unwelcoming look towards everybody but Hana.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"So? Is there any reason you came all the way here to see me?" Izana smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder as they sat on the sofa inside the room.

"Izana, do you know anyone named Kisaki Tetta?"

He sit up right as he heard her serious tone, "nope. Probably irrelevant if i don't know him." He shrugged.

Hana's eyes fluttered as she grabbed izana's hand to her own, "izana, don't fall to his traps." She mumbled.

Izana looked at her, "hm?"

Gaining enough tears, Hana let it fall to her cheeks and quickly rubbed it, sniffling as she placed herself closer to her old friend, "i found his notebook. He has a plan to take over and control you and your gang...behind my back if he fails to do it to me..you do know i have my own gang, right?"

Izana felt his anger spiked up at what she said. Someone tried to betray her? He knows she has her own gang, and he knows mikey is in it, and he still hates mikey. He doesn't know the reason why Hana would let that blonde loser join in her gang, but because it's her, he just stay quiet about it.

"Don't worry, i won't fall into that guy's trap." Izana holds her hand tighter and gave her a big smile, "I'll always be on your side."

Hana wiped away all of her tears and nods, lowering her mask and showing him her charming smile.

"If you hang out with me only, for atleast a day." His eyes glimmered with mischief.

Hana giggled and showed a mischievous look herself, "are we gonna do arson like the old times?"

Izana hummed, "yes, and more."

"Kay."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Now that her assets or friends are saved for now, Hana wondered what Kisaki's next moves will be as she lay down on her bed with Oogway, who was beside her head.

"Oogway, what do you think we should do next?"

Oogway stick out his tongue. "Blep."

"You're not helping Oogway, I'm getting a bit bored." Hana laid down on her stomach and her hands under her chin as she sighed.

"Kisaki's betraying me is kinda worrisome but also.....fun." she suddenly giggled to herself and Oogway can feel that aura again, so he slowly stepped away from the girl.

"Man, nobody tried that to me for years! I wonder what he's capable of?!" Hana grabbed a pillow and squeezed it, "or should i just cut him off completely right now?" She mumbled darkly.

Hana let the pillow go and lay down again, "nahhh let's just see what he'll do...." she grabbed Oogway and the turtle squirmed, "Oogway if you betray me too I'll make you into a turtle stew!"

Oogway quickly hides himself inside his shell and Hana giggled, "I'm kidding. What can a turtle do anyways?"

i can do tons of shit, honey! Oogway thought to himself as he kept on hiding inside his shell