𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊

Start from the beginning

The trio were running through the tires again, Tessa tripping and falling. Miguel quickly tripped on her as he fell, landing on top of her as Hawk did the same but on top of Miguel. "Whoa!" She yelled worryingly.

"Oh, my goodness." Johnny said, not helping as he just stared.

All the cobras stood lined up as Johnny passed out beef jerky. "You wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?"

"Yes, sensei." They all shouted , getting ready to eat the food. Tessa was about to do the same, but Johnny started to talk again.

"Good. Cause so are they." He took out a dog whistle as he aggressively blew it. Soon, their was a faint sound of dogs barking. Tessa looked to the side as she watched whole bunch of mutts running at them while barking.

"Oh shit!" Aisha said before bolting to find safety. This caused everyone to bolt except Tessa, who knelt down, slowly putting her beef jerky on the ground to show an offering. One of the dogs came up to her hesitantly, sniffing her hand before taking the beef on the floor, walking closer to her as he let her pet him.

"Don't be afraid, they smell fear." Johnny yelled out to his students before looking down at Tessa who was smiling and petting one of the dogs. Tessa stood back up, dusting her leggings off before looking at Johnny who stared at her with a confusingly.

"What?" She asked.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"Dog person, I guess." She spoke, shrugging her shoulders. Tessa quickly turned to the side as she watched Hawk try to get up on a truck but failing as a dog ran up to him and bit him in the ankle."Oh shit." She said before quickly running over to him.

Tessa stood in the hospital, standing by hawk as he laid in the hospital bed. They were now waiting for his mom to show up to the emergency room.

"So, they gave you a rabies shot, and you should be fine?" Tessa spoke in a questioning tome, hoping he would be okay.

"Yep." He said before turning to look at her. "So, you and Miguel, huh?" He spoke, trying not to sound disappointed. He would never admit it, but he always had a crush on Tessa. He guessed she just had that effect on people since Miguel thought the same thing but actually was able to do something.

Tessa looked down on the floor, smiling happily, unable to recognize the disappointing tone from her best friend. "Yeah, he's really cool. I'm really happy."

"I'm glad your happy." He stopped as his mom walked in.

"Oh, my poor baby. Are you okay?" The women asked worryingly.

"I'm fine mom." He muttered.

"I'm gonna head out. See you later." Tessa spoke before walking away.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa sat in between Anthony and Sam as they waited for their grandma to arrive at the LaRusso home. Sam scrolled through Instagram, sometimes looking at Tessa's phone as she was scrolling through her camera roll, coming across photos of her and Miguel. Sam was definitely getting jealous of her new relationship. Anthony was playing one of his video games before Tessa sat her phone down, turning to the boy.

"How's school going?" She asked him, trying to have a conversation with her little brother.

"Fine." He spoke, not looking up from his phone.

"Dude I'm trying to talk to you, can't you stop playing your damn phone games for two seconds." She snapped.

"Sounds like you're trying but the other persons not caring. Kinda sounds familiar." Sam commented. Tessa opened her mouth to respond, stopping as they all heard the doorbell ringing.