.

.

.

'Oh? You failed again?'

"I didn't fail, I just made one mistake" she mumbled to herself.

'One? Do you know how big that is?'

"I-"

'I thought you learned your lesson'

"I-I did my best" her eyes stared at her reflection in the mirror, reassuring herself that she was right.

'Your best?' her thoughts asked her and laughed. 'You're a laughingstock, Y/N'

"I really did my best" she gripped her hair in frustration.

'You did?'

"Yes..."

'You should have studied more, dumbass'

'Dumbass' she heard her uncle's voice.

'Is this all you've got?'

'You shouldn't be resting right now'

'Rank first in your class'

'Stupid'

'YOU CALL THESE GRADES?!'

She started to hit her head with her hands.

"Stupid... stupid...stupid" she repeatedly said, walking around her room.

'Y/N, wouldn't it be better if you killed yourself so your family wouldn't see you as a nuisance?' an image of her reflection in the mirror can be seen as she whispers in her left ear.

"Huh?"

'Your mom isn't here in this house since she's working hard just for you.'

Tears started to fall on her cheeks.

'Wouldn't that will help her if you were gone?'

"If I were gone, wouldn't my mom fall into despair and blame herself?" she replied.

'She'll move on after a few years, marry another guy, and live happily. Don't you want her to be happy?'

The room was silent as she thought hard about it.

'You are nothing but a nuisance in this family. No one wants you.'

Her hands reached for the scissors on her desk. She felt empty inside after hearing those words, not knowing what to do. She wanted to let it out and confess to someone what she feels and think.

No one is awake that night, everyone was sound asleep while she was struggling with her mental health.

She couldn't cry so loud so she kept quiet. Her hands dug deeper into her desk, leaving marks on her nails while securing the scissors on her palm.

'This is a perfect time, kill yourself so everyone will live a better life'

"If I kill myself...will everyone really be happy?"

'Why don't we test that out?'

Y/N gripped the scissors tightly and slowly placed them on her wrist where her veins are evident. She shuts her eyes closed while struggling to breathe because of her quiet cries.

"It hurts..." she mumbled at the thought of her mother smiling at her.

Memories flashed into her eyes, the happy moments when her mother and she laughed and had their best time. The thought of leaving her here in this world and blaming herself for not taking care of her. The hard work her mother did just so she could live a comfortable life.