Securely happy

Okay hear me out what if we had a movie that was secretive homophobic gay yet exciting it would keep you on the edge of your chair but also have moments of happiness and relief? This is my movie idea.

There is a girl from a regular family and this family is a normal wholesome family who are very religious but they hate gays and are the kind of people who beat up members of the LGBTQ+ Community. But she is a lesbian and is scared that the will do the same thing to her so she hides this from her family.

Then she meets this guy and they become friends and it turns out he is a gay man and his parents are the same way and since his parents are well off they keep trying to set him up because he doesn't have a girlfriend. So they pretend to date to trick their parents.

Then they both fall in love with these two people but they are homophobic and the " couple" end up heartbroken. And they stick together and get over the heartbreak and move on.

But they fall again this time the guy falls for a man who owns his own construction company and the girl falls for a sweet barista who has been flirting with her since the first day they met.

They ended up confessing to their crush and they happy except thier love. So they tell them about their parents and they come up with a plan. That the barista and the businessman were fake dating and they introduced them to their families as their best friends that they had set up and are now dating.

Time skip and the original fake couple want kids and  talked to their lovers lovers and agree on being each other's surrogates and sperm donors and when the parents found out what they were going to have grandkids they were excited. But they still had no idea of  what was happening.  As the kids grew up one of the kids almost home the parents that they had two dads. But after that incident a few days later free couple and  their lovers finally decided to tell their parents and their parents were very upset and that they were no longer family.

So without their parent support they finally moved on and got married and lived happily. But then they met their parents again for their parents again in a store and they  apologized for how rude they were and then. They forgave them. And it shows the two from before and it's them smiling .

The end