Chapter 2: More Love Song?

Start from the beginning

Kaminari: "Wait, where is he?"

Kendo: "It looks like a recording studio"

Sero: "Yeah, but where is it located?" "Because if I remember correctly U.A does not have a recording studio"

???: "I can answer that question Young Sero"

They pause the video and decide to look back to see who's voice it is and once they due their eyes widened to see the Principal of U.A and All Might standing in the front door.

Everyone: "PRINCIPAL NEZU/NEZU!?!?!?"

Nezu: "Hello young students and staff" "I see you found Young Midoriya's music"

Everyone: "YOUKNEW ABOUT HIS MUSIC?!?!" "WHY DIDN'T TELL US!?!?!?"

Nezu: "To answer the first question, yes, I knew about his singing talent " "Who do you think gave him permission to leave U.A to go to his studio"

Everyone was shocked to know the truth.

Nezu: "And to be able to answer the second question of why I did not tell you guys anything" "I'll let A.M answer that for me"

A.M: "Well, to answer the question, young Midoriya asked us not to tell anyone because it was one of his deepest secrets"

They all felt guilt within them for having revealed Midoriya's secret without his permission. But also felt that they betray the trust of a good friend/student.

A.M: "But plz don't be sad everyone, he told me that he had planned to reveal his music to you guys when he returned from training next week"

Upon hearing this comment, they all felt joy within them knowing that they did not hurt Midoriya's trust

Sero: -raised his hand up- "Principal Nezu you still haven't answered my question" "About were is the studio located"

Nezu: "Right, Young Sero" Well the only thing that Midoriya told me is that the studio is located near his house" "Precisely fifteen minutes near his house"

Sero: "Thankyou Sir"

Nezu: "Your welcome Young Sero" "But enough talking let's play the video so we can hear Midoriya's music" said with a huge smile in his face.

Everyone: "Right"

They all decide to return to their respective seats to continue listening to the music. Once they were settled, Midnight unpauses the video so they could continue.

The video showed Deku holding a guitar and looking at the camera before he strums the guitar and said something.

Deku: -inhale Exhale- [Okay, here I go] [Hi this is Izuku Midoriya here and this song is dedicated to a certain ghost girl of class1-B. I hope you enjoy it]

He starts playing the guitar while everyone looks at Reiko as she is the only one who has a ghost like quirk. She already figures it out that this song was dedicated to her, and she quickly goes red.

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile
Do you think of me

When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'
Everything, I wanna know it all

I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you