"Well... I mean, they never got far enough to mix the bloods, but-" Cole gets interrupted by Melanie. She asks him if he wants a drink she was obviously trying to direct the conversation elsewhere. My free hand starts playing with the rough glass that was in my pocket.

"I wonder what was in it for the cult. It must have been worth something if they went through all that hassle." Usually I hate everything that comes out of Jimmy's mouth, but he has a point.

Boom Booms lights an orange flame from her lighte. Melanie was stood in the kitchen era which colour scheme was mostly brown.

"It would be great to be promised everything I ever wanted." Diego expresses his opinion. "But who would guarantee that?" Boom Boom wonders.

"Stop! You are making him uncomfortable." Melanie is trying really hard to stop this conversation. Cole eyes scan my face to see what i was feeling. I think he could sense i was feeling anxious as well. My heart was racing. My flight or fight was kicking.

"Can you guys be quiet." I plead. They ignore what i have to say and continue on their rant.

"I mean there must be some contract with the Devil, Right?" Boom Boom theorised

"Just stop! Cole didn't come on this trip to talk about some blood cult or the Devil's book." When Melanie mentions the Devil's Book Cole's face begins to drop. Cole has only told me about it. How does she know? Oh shit. I knew something was up. "Can we please change the subject."

"Lo siento, Noods." Jimmy nods. My hand squeezes Cole's. We need to get out of here fast.

"How did you know about that?" Cole interrogates Melanie. She seemed surprised Cole asked her about it.

"What?"

"You just said the Devil's Book."

I nudge Cole in the shoulder. We needed to get out. He has only told me about the Devil's Book so why did Melanie know about it? Her chocolate brown eyes catch mine, the way she was staring was like she was trying to get me to back her up. I couldn't do that, even if I wanted to How did she know about the book. "Melanie, how do you know about the book."

"What do you guys mean?" A nervous giggle leaves her lips. She was trying to disprove the accusations.

"I never told you about the Book. I've only told (Y/N)." Pieces in a puzzle began to connect in Cole's head. She still kept brushing off the question Cole asked her.

The aura was tense. Jimmy's demeanour had changed. He looked as if he was ready to pounce at any moment. Everyone was on edge, except Boom Boom.

"Yes, Cole. You did. You told me that night." Manipulation spits from her tongue. She was feeding him lies.

Boom Boom chuckles embarrassed for Cole. "Cole's going crazy."

"Melanie." Cole wasn't going to stop until he got an answer

"You're being ridiculous."

"Melanie, stop lying." My voice shakes with uncertainty. I really hope she hasn't done what I think she has. My body felt like it had been blasted with a bucket of water.

"Melanie." Cole asks again. "How do you know about the Devils Book?" He was persistent enough that she had finally answered with the truth. A shocking gut renching truth.

"Because I signed my name in it." Before I knew it, Melanie had sliced Boom Boom's neck open with a hook. Her blood spewed everywhere. It had gotten on my clothes. I jump up in fear. Oh my fucking god. I watch as her life slips away. She gasps for air, she was betrayed by the people she trusted. Boom Boom is dead.

Diego and Jimmy were in on it too, they laugh like this whole situation was a joke, and that they hadn't just murdered anyone. Cole stumbles backwards to get away and I do the same. Diego was covered head to toe in Boom Boom's crimson red blood. God the smell. I pinch my nose tightly.

"I made the same deal." Melanie looked like a different person. She wasn't the innocent girl i had knew before. Her eyes were corrupted by a darkness.

"Melanie? Melanie, you killed her!" Cole's breathing patterns were abrupt. My heart was pounding in my ears. What are we going to do?

"Yeah no shit sherlock." Melanie chuckles. "You know (Y/N) you were suppose to be asleep. You would've been unconscious whilst this was going on. Clueless and in peace. But instead you had to run over to that stupid new kid and you didn't take a sip of that drink I had given you." This is too much to handle. What would have happened if I had taken a sip? My head starts to spiral Melanie winks at me enjoying the pain she had caused.

"Her blood went in my mouth! I thought we were going to wait to do this in the bathtub." Melanie didn't care, all she wanted was to mix the bloods.

My eyes start looking for an exit route. I gloss over the objects in the room. Wait we could use the hatchet! I violently tap Cole's shoulder. I gesture him to look up.

Jimmy start scrubbing at the floor because his uncle was going to kill him.

"Why did you do this?" I cried out

"For the fame." She shrugs her shoulders. "we need to mix the blood of the sacrifice, with the blood of the innocent. That's how it works."

"You were supposed to take your meds, drink a little wine and pass out." Jimmy yells getting himself worked up. "Isn't that the way they tried to do it last time, that didn't really work did it." My face was a bit too smug for a time like this.

"He didn't do that so now we have to take his blood and then kill him. And you (Y/N) we don't need you alive for this too work."

Cole backs away in fear. I slowly start to make my way over to the hatchet their main focus was on Cole. "You... You guys are in the same cult." Cole pants and turns around only to be met by a rock hard chest that pushed him back onto the floor.

"Oh lets go Cole!" The man cheers, He's one of the teenagers that started this whole thing. Cole had told me about them. But i thought that they were dead.

"No no no no no."

"Yes yes yes yes yes." The Handsome man's eyes lit up, he was glad to be back. "How much of Cole's blood do we need." I get closer to the hatchet, I reach for the glass shard in my pocket.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a firm grip wrapped around my wrist and lifted me into the air. "Who's this?" I skirm trying to get him off me. This man was strong and didn't have any intention of letting me go. "You aren't going anywhere."