Chapter 2

I woke up in the middle of the night and Jay was in the bathroom it sounded like she was throwing up I grabbed some boxers from the drawer and put the on then went to the bathroom and knocked on the door and said “Bae are u ight??" I opened the door and she was throwing up I said “Oh shit bae I forgot to put on protection" she said “I know I think I'm prego" I smiled and she got up from the floor she cleaned her face and looked down at her belly she lifted up her tank top and stared at it she said “I look a lil fater" she looked at me and I'm just smiling like an idiot she smiled at me and chuckled then she brushed her teeth and I said “I hope we're having a bby" she said “Ya" she looked at the mirror and I hugged her from behind she turned to kiss me and I said “Want to go to the hopital and check if ur prego?" she nodded and I  picked her up and brought her to the car we got to the hospital and we went inside. We signed in and went to the waiting room I sat down and Jay sat on my lap the nurse called us and we went to a room.
(Jay POV)
We went into a room and I laid down on the bed the nurse rubbed some kinda cold jelly on my belly and on the screen I saw a baby:-) I started to cry tbh I was so happy Steven was just smiling like a dork but he looked cute the nurse asked “Would u guys like to know the gender?" I looked at Steven and he nodded yes I said “Ya" she said “The gender of ur baby is a male" I smiled and Steven was still smiling like a dork the nurse took off the jelly and said “Ok so u can go and if u throw up a lot take these pills just take 1 when u are throwing up" I nodded and me and Steven got up I put the pills in Steven's sweat shirt he let me barrow and we checked out then left Steven had a big smile and it was so cute he's usually a bad boy but his cheeks are pink and his smile is so cute.  I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers I kissed him on the cheek and his cheeks got more pink I said “Aww lil Stevie Steve is blushing" he chuckled and said “Fuck u cought me now u can fuck me again when we get home" I laughed and said “U really think I'll do that" he said “Ya if I put ur hand on my boner" I said “I'm fine" he chuckled and said “Then I'll rape u" I said “It won't be rape if I like it" he said “Then like it" I chuckled and we were already at my house Steven carried me to my room he sat me on my bed and started kissing me I kissed back and we were making out he took his sweat shirt off me and he took off my tank top and my pajama pants along wit my panties leaving me fully naked he took his clothes off as well and got on top of me he said “Told u" and smashed himself inside of me making me moan/yell I buried my nails in his skin making him go wild and harder he slammed into me fast and hard his lips traveled to my neck and he started sucking my skin making a mark I moaned and then he slammed himself in me again.
(20 minutes later)
Steven lifted himself up and laid by my side I turned to face him and he did the same he leaned in and so did I we kissed then I pulled away and we cuddled and fell asleep.