i. rich kids arival

Start from the beginning

"Are you excited to be heading to this camp..." He pocketed his hands as Camille grimaced at his attempt to sound enthusiastic,

"Always Father.." Camille spoke slowly with an evidently fake smile coming across her face as she rocked on her heels before a long yawn escaped her mouth with a slow exhale following before adjusting the jacket she wore.

It was a maroon varsity-styled jacket with a flaming baseball on it the jumper layered underneath was a crème colour hoodie with the Gucci symbol printed across it and a black turtle neck beneath, sticking with the black theme she wore plain black, baggy jeans with rips at the knees and green converse with fluffy blue socks from Peter Alexander. Camille preferred comfort over quality but knew she could afford both anyway.

The Moreau family were considered one of those rich families that could buy a state or a million-dollar company if they wished. Her mother and father both worked at Jurassic World, her mother worked on the inner linings of the park while her father was one of the biggest investors earning her family millions as this provided them with millions of dollars.

Camille had most things served to her on a silver platter, even after her parent's divorce.

Her father spoke pushing up his glasses, "Your mother will be on the island if you have any queries-"

"Mother told me just that before she drove off, you know she said her car will be mine one day," Camille smiled as she crossed her ankles together, swaying on her feet,

Matheo raised his brows with a soft scoff, "I always saw you as a Mercedes person.."

"Mercedes you say?" Camille's ears perked up as she raised her brows, "Sounds like you'd love to buy me a Mercedes.." She hummed to herself as her father cleared his throat, Camille's eyes fell onto another car pulling through the large gates of the Moreau estate when she felt a buzz in her pocket, she pulled out her phone glancing at the text that appeared.

Mother 🤍
"Have a safe trip to the island! xxx"

Camille smiled to herself before putting her phone away.

"With this camp..." Matheo caught the girl's attention again, "I'll send somebody to fetch you, most likely the private jet in seeing I'll be away for work but Daniel's son is attending this camp so you'll have someone you know-"

"You mean Kenji?-" Camille tilted her head with narrowed eyes, her father let out a heavy sigh, "Speak of the devil-"

"Oui Oui!" a familiar voice rang out in Camille's ear while an arm hooked around her neck causing her to stumble before she took notice of the strong cologne filling her senses.

"Kenj!" She called as her arms sprung around Kenji, hitting the bag thrown over his shoulder.

Camille was taken along to most events being a fundraiser's daughter, and so was another boy the same age as Camille who was Daniel Kon's son.

Kenji Kon.

She didn't see him often but the two were well known. Camille, being an only child left her more lonely than anything but turns out so was Kenji, whenever she found herself caught in a business meeting with her father, she and Kenji found ways to entertain themselves as they became best of friends even if they didn't see each other all the time. But that was a few years back, the two found it troubling to see one another through school and whatnot but now they had finally reunited.