-01-

I felt hands gripping my shoulders shaking me. I muttered curses as I fought to stay in my amazing dream.
"Y/n!"
I turned over onto my stomach, burying my face into my pillow.
"Fuck off, Tony!" I screamed, slightly muffled.
I felt my annoying ass brother grab my foot and drag me across my bed. Still wrapped in my blanket, I start kicking my legs aggressively. I was about to yell at him again but I was interrupted by my face slamming into the ground. I stood up angrily, whipping my hair out my face and running towards the tall asshole. He laughed, running out of my room. I slammed my bedroom door before picking up my phone and staring at it for a solid thirty seconds, aimlessly.
"Shit! shit, shit, shit!"
I repeated that one word as I pulled off my pyjamas hurriedly. I threw on some clothes-
(whatever you like to wear)
- combing my h/c hair, groaning every time I found a knot. I grabbed my bag and threw it on my back, walking out the front door looking swag, as usual. My brother held his hand out to me, still staring forwards as we walked towards the bus.
"Uhhh!" I groaned, slapping some cash into his palm.
He closed his hand around the money, shoving it into his pocket, smirking.
"Fuck you!" I said quietly.
"Your the one who agreed to the bet, dipshit!" He replied in an annoying tone.
Everything he says sounds annoying. I rolled my eyes, pushing him backwards as I stepped onto the bus.
'There's like no free seats!' I thought to myself, sitting down next to some girl, who was reading a book. She didn't even glance at me as I sat down. Tony walked past sticking his tongue out at me. I returned the kind gesture, and screamed internally.

This bitch was starting to creep me out. 'What the actual fuck is she doing?' I thought as the girl, moved her hands around in front of her like that motherfucker doctor strange. Her eyes were closed and she was humming one note the whole time. I stared at her in confusion, slowly shuffling to the further edge of my seat. I peered behind me to see my brother talking to some guys, before the bus stopped out the front of what is now my school. Everyone started getting off. I followed as my brother grumbled behind me. I stepped off the bus and walked into the building with Tony.
"Bye!" He said walking off.
I glared at him as he waved. I walked down the hall, before I spotted someone I would not have expected to see. "Mei!" I screamed running towards her.
She turned towards me and her eyes brightened as a smile crept across her face.
"Y/n!" She yelled back running towards me.
I hugged her tightly, as did she before pulling away holding my hands as we jumped excitedly.
"What are you doing back in Toronto?" She asked genuinely curious.
"Well, my Mom, wanted to move back since my Dad passed away a few months ago, and well-
"Y/n!" I heard a voice yell from behind Meilin.
Miriam ran up to me and we hugged.
"Hey! How have you been?" I asked her, as we did our handshake thing.
"Yeah I've been pretty good, you?" She replied as we finished our handshake.
"Yeah." I said quietly.
Two girls walked over behind Miriam and Mei. A short girl with long straight hair and purple overalls and the girl next to her was taller with short curly hair, a yellow top with beige jeans and round black glasses. They greeted me and introduced themselves as Priya and Abby. The bell rang eventually and we all started heading to class. I looked at the timetable I had on my phone and I had maths first. 'Great' I thought shaking my head.
"Hey sorry about your dad." I heard Mei whisper in my ear.
I was a bit suprised by this and I jumped away from her.
"Oh, thanks." I said scratching the back of my head continuing to walk beside her.
"You have maths first?" She asked, peeking at my phone.
"Yeah, sadly" I put my phone away in my pocket. As we separated and I walked into my class. I sat down in the second row from the back next to the window other students still entering the room. I opened my book and groaned as I closed it again.
"Hey y/n." I heard a voice beside me.
Tyler was sitting down at the desk next to me, turned towards me.
"Oh, Hey Tyler." I smiled at him.
He had a smirk on his face, his braces slightly showing through his parted lips. He got a whole lot cuter, like damn! Last time I saw this bitch he looked like a total dork.
"You look good." He said smiling.
"Thanks, you too." I replied, turning back to the teacher.

A few minutes passed, and I was already dozing off. A white note appeared on my desk, my eyes shot open out of curiosity and I hid the note under my desk and started to unfold it.

A/N

Hey, hope y'all liked this chapter. I will post more tomorrow.

872 words

Love y'all! 🖕😏