Chapter Two

Johnathan's POV

Tears fell from Sam's electric blue orbs.

"What's wrong my beloved?" I asked.

"I-I-I just feel so guilty about your family, uwu senpai," Sam stuttered.

"They never mattered, Sammy Pie." I grabbed Sam's hand.

"I thought..." Sam trailed off.

"Well, you thought wrong," I argued with a harsh tone.

"Johnny, you know you can talk to me, right?" His voice was so delicate and soft.

"I'm in love with you, okay!? I always have been. My family didn't matter because I have you!" I screamed with passion.

"I-I've felt the same way." Sam's tearstained rosy cheeks turned to a smile.

"I'm so glad we're finally on the same page, senpai."

"Me too." He leaned in and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Wait," I stopped him. "We don't have socks on." I stared at our bare feet from jumping in muddy puddles earlier.

"It's okay now," he placed his hand on my shoulder. We looked lovingly into each other's eyes. If only he knew the real me.

Time skip

After a long tiring day of band practice with my new boyfriend, we decided to go back to Dixon Manor to get socks. He opened the door of his pistachio green 2010 Kia Soul for me. My cheeks flushed bright cherry.

"T-thanks Senpai," I placed my clarinet next to his baritone. Sam got in and put the key in the ignition. Suddenly, he reached over me. I tightly shut my eyes, thinking he was going to kiss me. I was immensely disappointed when he grabbed the seatbelt.

"Stay safe my little bunny." I smiled at his kindness. I was so happy that I got out my clarinet and played him an Irish jig.