𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

Start from the beginning

he scowls making you scoff "please, the only way i'll be happy is when you bring my Sister-in-law and niece that's it." you told him truthfully kenji sighs "Are you dating someone bunny?" you froze at that nickname glaring at him "you have fucking reason to call me that." you snapped at him taking a deep breath before answering his question "and sorta of, that's at least the most your going to get." you grumbled.

"Can I at least know who?" "What are you doing here?" You asked ignored his question pouring yourself some juice "I can't visit my sister," He takes your cup of juice taking a seat on the stool.

You groan taking out another cup pouring some orange juice in it before putting it away "no you can't visit, my other older brother and younger brother yes but you, you can piss off." You tell him furrowing your brows "I apologize-" "A simple fucking sorry isn't going to fix the scar I have on my back." you argued, raising your voice quickly calming down.

"I thought you drink." He changes the subject you look away from him taking a sip of your juice, he sighs "look I'll make this quick, I have business here at Tokyo so I be out your hair quicker than I want to be-" "better for me." You cut him off finishing your drink.

"I need you to visit Nanami for me," "Why?" You questioned "He has some paper of mine that I need and he also has a present for you." He explained. "Really kenji why can't you get them?" You raised your brow.

"Cause I have a business dinner tomorrow so I need you to get those paper works." He tells you irritated with you ". . . Fine." You agreed rolling your eyes "but only because I want to see Nanami again." You quickly added putting your cup in the sink  "Thanks." He smiles finishing his drink as well.

"yeah whatever, you leaving?" you suggested crossing your arms "When did you get a cat?" Kenji ask as meow got on top of the counter petting him "before I came back." You looked at the time from your clock then looking back at him  "I get it I'm leaving, tell nanami i said I'll meet him soon." He gets up walking to the door you walk with him watching him put his shoes on "Tell my sister in law I said hi and my niece too." "Will do." He left closing the door behind him.

"That he meant by surprise, ass-wipe." You grumbled looking at the cat in front of you picking him up and your phone heading up stairs "Your too precious for me to swear at." You nuzzle against his cheek placing your phone on the nightstand before walking to your bedroom connected bathroom, you turned the water from the tub on placing your cat in the tub.

you get a towel from underneath the sink placing it on the counter and taking out baby shampoo holding it in your hand walking over to the tub "i'm back baby." you get on your knees placing the baby shampoo next to you.

grabbing him carefully putting him under the water for a second then placing him down, picking up the baby shampoo and poured a little over on your hand.

"gonna smell so nice." you smiled softly "meow."

You were drying off the cat with the towel on the counter, you stifled a laugh he glared at you "meow!" he growled looking at you which made you laugh "I didn't mean it you look cute." the cat looked away.

you pick it up and left the bathroom turning off the lights placing the cat on the bed taking off your clothes to change into pajamas.

after putting your pajamas on, you dimmed the lights before chilling under your covers with your cat putting a movie on.