11

"Come on Robb, she doesn't hate you. Breathe mate." Jon was trying to calm Robb down, as the wedding nerves kicked in, but he was hearing none of it. He paced up and down the room, running a hand through his already messy hair.

"I mean, I- we kissed, so that's gotta mean something, right? Am I just imagining that?" He looked desperately at Theon, lounging in corner, who looked like he was about to laugh.

Slowly he nodded and got up, before walking over to the frantic younger boy and taking his shoulders.

"Relax Robb. You just need to fol-"

"Robb! Explain right this minute why you are not washed and dressed for your wedding?" His mother's voice was dangerous, and he couldn't blame the other two for scurrying out, but part of him wished that he could leave too and escape his mother's wrath.

"Your future wife looks beautiful, and is nearly ready, get in, go on!" He quickly sat down in the bath and began to scrub every inch of his body, thinking over the words of the vow in his mind.

Father, Smith, Mother? Or was it Maiden? Or Warrior? No, it was definitely, Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. That was it.

He got into the deep blue velvet that the Baratheon/ Lannisters had so kindly "gifted" him. The urge to puke was back, and he found himself pale and warm at the collar as her walked towards the alter.

Jon slapped him on the back as Arya ran up to them. She hugged Robb about his middle, and then looked up at him.

"She is by far the best Lannister or Baratheon I have ever met. You and I both know it. Play nice." She poked his chest and then allowed herself to be herded away by the Septa.

His mother aproached him and held him close, before his father came up to him. He surprised Robb by pulling him into a hug, which he none the less gladly returned.

Myrcella and Joffrey entered the hall and went to where their mother and little brother was. Myrcella batted her eyelashes at any man in sight, including Robb, but he ignored her.

Nothing could hold a candle to Alayne in his eyes. There were gasps as the doors opened, an Alayne and Robert began their walk towards Robb. Oh great, he thought. Hello again breakfast.

[a/n : my poor nervous baby]