13

The newly wed couple slowly walked to the banqueting hall where everybody was waiting for them. Before they could walk inside, Robb stopped her and placed a hand on her cheek, drawing her in for another sweet, slow kiss.

Resting his forehead against hers, he smiled as he felt a butterfly kiss upon his cheek bone. Tenderly kissing the tip of his nose, she took his hand again, and led him through the massive double doors.

Cheers erupted for the large crowd gathered in the big room. Feet were stamping, and Alayne giggled as Robb lead her through the crowds.

She felt another hand latch on to her free one, and looked down into the large grey eyes of her new little sister.

Robb looked back, and smiled at Arya, who was looking practically giddy as she smiled and hopped from foot to foot. Tommen latched onto Arya's hand, and Robb and Alayne shared a look as she wrinkled her nose, but then blushed lightly under the gaze of the couple.

Finally they got to the main table, where the King and the rest of their families were waiting for them with open arms. Alayne began to walk forwards to hug her father, but scowled when she was yanked back. She turned to her husband. Husband, she would never get tired of that.

Robb was blushing, and Theon held the back of his tunic, trying to hold him up. Regaining his balance, Robb scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed, before holding up their still tied hands.

Laughing, she went back his side and they began to fiddle with the knots, but Cersei walked up to them and slapped their hands away.

"You can't untie them until the bedding. Its tradition." She hissed to the both of them, before whispering in Alayne's ear, "You will be alone for that. You are a Princess of the Seven Kingdoms, no matter who you are married too."

With that she walked away to where Eddard and Catelyn were standing, and began talking to them in an almost friendly way. Alayne stood there frozen, she had completely forgotten about the bedding ceremony.

Oh Gods, Robb thought. Bedding ceremony. Am I going to hurt Aly? I can't do that, it would kill me. And so would Renly.

Everyone was celebrating and chatting amoungst themselves. Only Jon noticed that the two of them were completely and utterly frozen in terror, so he walked up to Robb and clapped him on the back, startling him out of his stupor.

Kissing Alayne on the cheek, Jon ignored the warm feeling in his stomach and walked over to Theon, leaving the nervous couple up at the main table.

Robb has it all. He always has to have it all. He knew that he was bitter, but he couldn't help it. Robb was the better son, better friend, better husband. The legitimate one.

He drank more and more wine as the night went on, watching as Robb and Alayne laughed and danced together. Many eyes were fixed on the couple but Alayne didn't notice anything but the look in Robb's eyes when he smiled at her.

It was a big goofy grin that reached across his entire face. So wide she thought that it would crack open.

Cersei pressed her cup to her lips as she looked at her new son-in-law dancing with her second child. She felt a slight breeze envelope her and smiled slightly to herself. Rhegar was there with them. Watching over his mother and baby sister, keeping them from harm.

When they sat back down again, many people came up to them, wishing them long lives, health and many, healthy children.

Every time that a child was mentioned, Alayne made a face, and Robb's cheeks puffed out from trying not to laugh. Eventually, Joffrey came up to them, swaggering and with a smirk on his face.

"Dearest sister," he began, "Father tells me that it will be time for the bedding ceremony soon. I am sorry that you had to back into the Godswood after Ashyra. Tell me how are you feeling about-"

He was cut off as Tommen stamped on his foot and dragged the older boy away to their uncle, smiling innocently. Robb looked over at Alayne, who's face had gone white as a sheet.

Leaning over he kissed her cheek, just by her ear, and her head whipped around.

His nose touched hers, and he saw a small smile flicker across her face before she rolled her eye at him and lent up, capturing his lips in hers. Her fingers dusted his face, and they broke apart to see laughs and clapping across the hall.

No one noticed Jon slipping out of the door into the cold night...

[a/n : thank you all so much for the support and amazing comments, you guys make my day.
Literally, everytime that someone likes it, or reads it, or comments, or adds to their reading list I squeal so loudly. Sorry parents 😂]