Should've Stayed in the Room, but Damn That's a Pretty Boy

Full chapter titled

"Should've Stayed in the Room, but Damn That's a Pretty Boy"

chapter 2

you felt rush adrenaline hit you. You sat up as fast as you could. You took a deep breath. What did you see? It was a dream right, but when you looked around you, you realized maybe it wasn't a dream.

You looked down at your lap with wide eyes. I wasn't supposed to die? SO WHY WAS I HERE?? You couldn't believe you had to go through all that pain of being hit by a car, and just to find out that you won't suppose to? Why, why, why?

Tears finally filled your eyes. You would think almost after dying that wouldn't be something that would make you cry, yet here you are crying because you aren't supposed to die. Dear God, what would your old self think of you?

It's not even your old self that was only a day ago. So many things had happened.

You brought your shaking hands to your mouth to shut the ugly cries you let out. After finally collecting yourself, you decide. You were going to change your fate once again.

I mean I just cried over changing my fate. Why not cry happy tears this time when changing fate, first when is tanjiro family is going to die?

If I remember correctly Tanjiro was 13 when his family died, and his birthday is in July. I might be able to estimate when the time comes. You looked at the window.

You knew it was going to be a long road. You were going to have to train and be active, to be able to change fate. You brought your knees to your chest . You looked down, you felt hair come down.

You still won't get used to this long hair. Whoever this body belongs to they must have loved their hair or something. You smiled. "Imagine having that much energy to take off your hair like that," you laughed.

You brought your head closer to your knees. 'I just want to go back to my bed' you felt tears fall down your face. "Mom... I'm sorry I failed as a daughter" that's all you could say

"Umm excuse me?" This voice shocked you when you looked at the door and saw a girl with long black hair and you knew exactly who it was. "Um, I'm sorry i should've knocked but I could help but hear you crying so wanted to make sure you were ok"

she looked at you with concern but still smiled at you. It was very warm. You took your arm and wiped all the tears away and looked back at with will puffy eyes and smiled back. "No, I'm sorry you shouldn't have to see me like this" your voice was a little hoarse so you hoped she didn't mind it.

She looked at you with concern before walking near you and hugging you. Wait a hug? Yep, here you are with the nezuko hugging you. " You shouldn't say that stuff, you know" she looked up at you. "I'm sure your mother would not appreciate you talking like that," nezuko said.

You looked at her not expecting that. You never really got to see Nezuko's personality in the show. So you could say it's kinda weird. You know that was different before she became a demon but you didn't read the manga, you were just spoiled by people on the internet, not like you minded or anything.

You reached your arms behind her and hugged her back.

"Thank you.." you were about to say her name when you remembered that she didn't tell you yet. Nezuko finally realized why you stopped and introduced herself "oh right.. nice to meet you, I'm kamado, nezuko. It is finally nice to meet you" she bowed her head in a greeting.

You forgot you were in Japan for a second... Wait, how were you speaking Japanese? You've never taken a class yet. You quickly thought it was mostly because of the person's body. " Nice to meet you too. I'm l/n, y/n." You respond hoping not to seem rude. "Well l/n, I hope we can become friends." Nezuko gave a smile, and you smiled back at her. 'Me too.'