"Eren! You need to answer your phone when I call-...oh.." Levi burst through the bedroom doors, swinging the door open with Eren buried in the crook of your neck and practically on the verge of fucking.

"You two are disgusting." He says and keeps his hand on the doorknob, Eren sighed and turned his head after he covered your body with the pillow and the blanket that was over his lower torso so that much wasn't being seen anyway.

"Can we have this conversation later? Littleeeeee busy right now," Eren request, and you practically slide down and hide yourself under his chest.

Levi slowly backed away and shut the bedroom door, you could hear his steps as he was walking downstairs and Eren turned his head and looked at you underneath him.

"Are you hiding?"

"I'm embarrassed," you whispered and he laughed before getting off top of you.

"Don't be. We could tell him we were wrestling-"

"Oh shut up," you tried not to laugh and got out from under him, you went to go grab something else to put on.

You threw a shirt in his direction for him to put on, you stood over your dresser and grabbed the first pajamas you could find.

You pulled the shirt over your body and heard rustling behind you before the bedroom door opened again and Eren exited. You soon followed after, Levi was sitting on the chair in your living room and Eren was sitting on the couch where you went and awkwardly sat next to Eren.

Levi stared directly at Eren before speaking.

"You're being charged with mu-" Levi says and Eren quickly puts his hands over your ears before he finished.

"Of which person?" Eren asks and you just side-eye Eren as he keeps his hands over your ears.

"The one who stained your rug. You didn't dispose of him properly and now your name is all over the news-"

"We still have that guy to take the charge for me. I'll pay him and it'll be one and done." Eren explains, Levi gives him a very parent-like flare before affirming whatever he said when you couldn't hear.

"Charged with what?" You ask and all attention shifts to you, you push his hands down off your ear and focus on him.

"Nothing. It's not important,"

"If you're going back to jail then it is important. Charged with what?" You nudge at an answer again but Eren clearly has no intention of giving one.

"Tell her Eren. Better to hear it from you then when she decides to turn on the news,"

"No. She doesn't need to know anything at all," he denies and Levi just sighs and stands up.

"I'll get in contact with the guy. This will all be sorted out within twenty-four hours so don't fuck up from now until then," Levi advised and proceeded to walk away and you waited until the front door shut and he left swiftly.

"What did you do?"

"Can we not have this conversation? I don't want to argue," he shrugs and looked the other, practically batting an eye to your concern.

"Exactly, we're having a conversation not an argument unless you make it one. So what happened?"

He reached down and grabs his phone out of his pocket, you scoff at him and once his phone is in his hands you knock it out of his hand onto the couch.

"Stop ignoring me and tell me. I already know your lifestyle isn't legal but it doesn't bother me so why can't you-"

"I was charged with murder." He interrupts boldly, looking over at something in the opposite direction, you sat there quietly.