ONE

your most popular song
-passionate by y/n

your song passionate was the one to help
you blow up. it brung you fame and
success. it had even hit number 3 on the hot 100, sure you were surprised on how it
had happened but for sure, you were
happy.

music was your life and you never imagined
that it would make you popular like
this. you made your songs from the heart
and the more songs you made the more
your fans kept supporting you.

but being popular has its downsides...
haters, threats, fake friends but you
just ignore it all, everything will be okay..
right?

BRGGGGG

BRGGGGG

BRGGGGG

i groaned as my alarm went off for 12:00pm. i didn't want to get up but i knew i had to. so far life had been going good, just the usual. sitting up from my laying position i stretched and rubbed my eyes before sliding on my slippers and standing up.

walking to the bathroom i looked in the mirror and had a mini heart attack. jeez, i look horrible. my hair was all over the place, i looked gross and my pajamas were all over the place.

letting out a sigh i slipped off my night clothes and started running my shower. while i was waiting for it to heat up i brushed my teeth after putting on a shower cap.

  the shower was good a hot as i began to wash myself off, god i felt so relieved. when i was done i got dressed and attempted to style my hair.

  walking out of my bathroom i grabbed my phone and went downstairs. walking over to my kitchen i fixed myself a bowl of cereal and walked to my living room, plopping down on the couch and looking at tv.

  i sighed before i saw something that piqued my interest, it was a boy band named 4town, apparently they were becoming more popular and popular at the moment.

  "huh..i didn't even know." i simply said before my notifications began going off rapidly. slowly looking at my phone that was right beside me on my couch i picked it up and unlocked it.

  "those dumbasses are blowing up my phone. when i get my hands on them-" opening the group chat they were just going on and on about the new boyband.

    🚬puff puff pass(4)💨

monique
boe did yall hear about
that new boy band !?😍

chanel
shi yea but im finna tell yall now
aaron z fine ass is mine

monique
girl bye jesse way hotter than
him🤭

taylor
like he'll ever notice u😭
u would be lucky to even get a side
glance

monique
im finna stab this hoe😔

taylor
chile...n e ways

n e ways