Chapter 2 ( shorter chapter, sorry:) )

Skip and I were at lunch, second day of us being friends.

"Hey, beau" a familiar girl walked to skip and I. "What?" I asked as she sat down beside me.
"It's me, Becky, the girl that was at the party, with you. You know, we kissed, a lot..?" She had said whilst I was laughing at myself... It's Molly! "Hi." I smiled and started eating. "Who's this?" She asked pointing to Daniel. "That's Daniel, Daniel this is B-... Becky?" I said with a bit of questioning, I suck at names, I don't understand how I remember Daniel's. "Hey" Daniel and Becky said shaking hands. We all ate together, then headed to separate classes.

We met up again in the hall, after school. "BEAU!" A tall kid ran to me with his two friends beside him, his name is Revan and his two friends, Camila and Lauren, the lesbians that I love! "Heyyyyyyyy!!!!" I said to them, greeting them all. "Party at Lauren's!" Camila smiled as I nodded. "Okay, may I bring a couple people?" I asked as Lauren nodded. "Well, just a plus one" she said as I nodded, forgetting about Becky, just thinking about how much fun Daniel can have at a party with me and my friends. "Okay, time?" I asked as Lauren and camila got ahold of each other's hands. "7:30, bring a couple snacks and drinks, okay?" She smiled as I nodded understandingly. "Yes, m'am."

Becky had walked home already, she was in a hurry. Daniel and I stood with my friends still, talking. "Oh! This is Daniel, my good friend" I said as he shook everyone's hands. "Hi, Daniel. I'm Lauren, this is Revan and Camila!" Lauren greeted him politely. "Is he your plus one?!" Camila got excited, she thinks I'm gay. I always deny but she denies my denials. "Yes, camila, but does that mean anything?!" I asked as she laughed. "Yes." I rolled my eyes playfully. "You wanna come?" I asked Daniel as he shrugged. "Maybe." He looked at me, I sighed. "DENIED" camila and Lauren laughed, still holding hands and looking at each other. "You don't have to go, it's alright." I faked a smile, I wanted him to come more then anything. But it's also okay that he doesn't want to, I respect him. "Can I talk to you?" He pulled my arm before I could answer, pulling my into the closet with him. "I'm sorry, I'd love to go with you, but it would be my first party, high school party" he looked down. "And you don't want to spend that night with me, it's okay." I said, clenching my jaw as he shook his head rapidly. "No! It's just, you won't like it.." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Just tell me" I said as he sighed. "I don't want to look like shit in front of you" he put his hand over his eyes as if we were a couple, I pulled them down, getting close to his face and smiled. "I don't care what you look like, you're always perfect for some damn reason" I stated, complimenting him as he blushed. "Thanks." He hugged me as I wrapped my arms around him.

I like him. A lot. Ugh, I don't care, I'm gay!