Amelia continued to get ready. Before she walked out she looked at herself in the mirror making sure she wasn't missing anything.

Her hair was straightened and had three silver clips on the side. Her makeup was blue and had little rhinestones on the eyes. Her dress was sparkly blue and was short. The heels were silver with rhinestones as well.

The only jewelry she had on was her necklace with her name on it. All her earrings and two bracelets on and her matching heart ring with maddy.

Amelia knew Fezco was downstairs; she heard the doorbell ring a couple of minutes ago but she knew better than to go open it herself. She knew she had to make him wait a while.

She sprayed some perfume then grabbed her hand bag and put some lip gloss, powder and some other essentials then disconnected her phone from the charger.

Until then she finally headed downstairs everyone down there knew she was coming down by the sound of the clicking heels on the hard marble floor.

Fez stood at the bottom of the stairs watching her go down. He had a bouquet of roses on his hand which made Amelia smile. He walked up to her once she reached the last step.

"Awe you didn't have to get me anything..." Amelia said, taking the flowers from him.

"You know I did" fez smiled watching how her smile was as big as ever looking at the flowers.

"Well thank you" Amelia leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Once she stepped back he inspected his outfit. He was wearing a suit and he smelled really good which was driving Amelia insane.

"What you think? good enough?" He asked, posing for her, which made her chuckle.

"You look really good," she replied, adjusting his tie.

"Probably look bad next to you I mean look at you..." he stepped back inspecting her up and down then licked his lips.

"I do look really good," Amelia smirked. "Where are my parents?"

"I think they in the kitchen"

She nodded and began to walk towards the kitchen where both of her parents sat on the table. When they heard her walking towards them they looked up to see the both of them.

"You guys look so good!" Mrs. Gonzales exclaimed and got up her seat.

Amelia walked to the counter and got a vase filling it up with water to place the flowers in. When she did she sat it on the counter then walked to a cabinet taking some DayQuil and poured a little into a medicine cup.

"What are you doing?" Fez questioned watching her drink the medicine.

"I am going to get sick, I can feel it," Amelia replied, making a face when she drank it.

Fez looked at her weirdly then turned to her parents who just shrugged.

"She has this thing where she knows when she's about to get sick. At first I thought it was just her messing with me but she actually guesses it every time" her mom told Fezco and Alejandro nodded agreeing with her.

"How do that even work?"

"I just know" Amelia shrugged and put everything away to go. "Okay we have to go"

"Be safe okay" Alejandro said then gave fez a warning look. "Back at home before one okay"

"Yeah okay dad. Let's go before he starts lecturing us" Amelia took Fezcos hand and started to drag him out.

"I mean it Amelia!"

"Bye! Love you!" She shut the door then looked at Fez laughing.

He just shook his head and walked her to his car. He opened the door and she smiled getting in.