INTRODUCTION

This story is all about arrange marriage in a different way..To lnow more about it please read my stories!!

INTRODUCTION:

SINGHANIA FAMILY:

ISHQI SINGHANIA: a lovely,cute and bubbly girl. She is very mature in nature but sometimes she use to behave like a small kids!believes in love and she will br always ready to do what family wants..she loves her sister and brother alot and family too.. She is the chairmen of her own company BLACK SWAM Company(acha sa name nhi aara tha tho ye hi likhdiya)

Ishitha:younger sister of ishqi. She is very cute and humble. Loves her sister and brother alot! and family too.She is CEO of BLACK SWAM company...

Ishaant: very humble and mature brother loves his 2sisters and family.. He is the CEO of SINGHANIA ENTERPRISES

Ashish Singhania:very humble person. He supports his childrens in every dicision and ready to do what his children wants. And childhood friend of Veer😉.And chairmen of SINGHANIA INTERPRISES. He treats rhea and tarun as his own children.

Pallavi Singhania: Wife of ashish she is housewife..loves her childeren alot..

Virien:he is younger brother of ashish.. he left his wife and his children in singhania mansion..he ran away with his lady love.he doesnt like ishqi at all..(evel)

Radika:very mature person.. loves her children alot!

Rhea: a very humble and cute girl. she loves ishqi and ishita as her own sister.She is COO of black swam company!

Tarun:a very mature boy. Loves his sister and mother a lot. He is COO of SINGHANIA INTERPRISES..And he hate hir father..

Shetal:granmother of all kids.She is not at all TYPICAL grandmother. She loves ishqi,rhea and ishita alot more that these 2boys..

MALHOTHRA FAMILY:

VEER: very humble person. He supports his childrens decision and their own thoughts.Loves his children alot!

Savitri:Housewife of Veer. She loves her children alot!

AHAAN: a very humble,handsome and hot person..he loves his family a lot and he is always ready tl do what hir family wants..

Divya:younger sister of ahaan. She is a designer..she loves her brother and sister alot!

Sonu: she helps diviya in her work..she is younger sister of diviya and ahaan.

Karthik:very mature boy.. he help ahaan in business work..sometimes he crackes nonsense jokes..

Krithika:Elder sister of karthik and sonu.. loves her parents and karthik alot. She is also a designer..

Dadi:loves all tbe kids equally

Chacha and chachi..

Rathore family is same..
------------------------------------------------------------------------