The girl

There's a girl at the end of my street and she follows me.I think she just lives by me because when I get home she stops and disappears. It's just a little weird what ever thought it's probably nothing. The next day I saw her again but she doesn't ride my bus I didn't see her maybe she's just on a different bus. Why would she thought if we live on the same street. Come to think of it I never see her at school she probably goes to a different school than me. Just a little weird though. The third day I saw her I went to talk but she ran away I wonder why I didn't think about it and walked home. I turned and saw her but just kept walking. I don't know why but I think I should stay away from her. The last day I saw her I ran up to her and got her we talked and I asked some questions turns out her name is Emma she seems nice. We hung out for a couple days but it's all ways at my house. She keeps looking around like almost at if she's trying to find a way in if the doors were locked. I asked to go to her house but she quickly said no. I didn't care to ask why and forgot about it. She left shortly after and I went to bed. I woke up in the night felling as if someone were watching me sleep I saw my window was opened so I got up and closed it but I felt a breeze and got whooshed back on the ground like someone were trying to push me out of the way. I shut the window and ignored how the air pushed me back. I fell to sleep in a rush. My mother woke me up in the morning and I saw her at the end of my driveway and got startled and ran to the bathroom. I went to school just to see her out of the window I went to the bathroom and she was in there I scream at the top of my lungs but know one herd me. I was knocked out and woke up in a mysterious room. I saw her she was starting in my soul. I got scared and screamed I herd an echo.
I knew I wasn't safe and tried to escape as she left she came back in as I was climbing out the window and screamed in a deep tone get down now!