Proluge

hello, my humble readers

Just some friendly commentary on this fic  

I have ADHD so if I get side tracked while writing this pls bare with me .  I also hope you like the fic.

I will also try to be very descriptive on what the look like so that you can at least try to imagine them in the way I do ...

Ok on with the au description

..............................................

In this au:

The blight twins have staffs with cats on them the cat often roam around their house.

Hunter painted his nails black

Edric is a simp 

After amity gets to know hunter they hang out quite a bit.

Anyways this is getting a bit too long so here's the back story.

Hunter is really good at drawing but is really shy about it.

you can wear whatever you want to school, there is no uniform. instead, they have wrist bands that show what course they are in.

before i start RAMEN MUST EXIST EVERYWHERE

*******************""""""************""****""""****""**

hunter was an ordinary witch boy until once he was out on patrol and he went out for lunch. he ordered a bowl of ramen from a local restaurant .after he ate the ramen he got very sleepy. when he got back to his room he felt really weird. when he woke up the next day he was cat <3.what did that lady put in the ramen?????