💮°ira blood x angel!reader

{ angel!reader x ira }

{ The reader isn't as strict as Lynn, but still prefers cleanliness! Ira quickly falls in love with that. }

{ Btw!!! I MAY also include references to the manhua/comic. They're not really important to the story (unless the character is from the manhua or has a bigger role in it, like Axel or Nick's dad.) }

{ Gender neutral so the reader is whatever gender you prefer. }

。。。。。

Living in 1031 would be too hell-ish for you. The amount of devil beings in there is too much for you at times-- not that they're not fun to hang out with, of course! But it's not...what you're used to.

Momo let you stay with her. The first days were fine, but then, it got a little... uncomfortable too.

You were totally ok with her drinking a little- when she went overboard, though, it felt like she was at the level of the whole of 1031.

So, it was either going back to Heaven or getting on your knees and begging Lynn.

I guess its pretty obvious which one you chose.

{ Third Person POV }
"I'll go out for groceries. Do not bother Lily. Do not make {y/n} go crazy. I'll be back soon."

With that, Lynn was out- there seemed to be a black shadow following him, but it's probably better to leave that to the angel.

You were calmly reading, when suddenly, you heard a loud noise from The Vampires room.

Now, the vampire guy was kinda...odd to you.

Everything you had studied about vampires in heaven was thrown out the window everytime you interacted with him.

Usual vampires are classy, snobby, unfriendly and...so...eugh.

But not Ira. He's friendly! He's easy to talk to, even when people look at him weird.

Now...onto the snobby part...he flipped that plate a little too much.

His manners weren't the best, but it was obvious it was because of his i-dont-give-a-fuck behavior. Wether it was a messy room or having his elbows on the table while eating, that was the only part that threw you off a little.

So walking into his room was the last straw-- you weren't exactly ticked off, just- just-

"Is that your shirt?! ON the lamp? And is that left over food-- why are your sheets everywhere!?!"

With his hands, Ira was covering the monitor and the camera, or ATLEAST trying to.

"{Y/N} NOT NOW IM LIVE!-"

His tone was more worried than angry. He is, let's say, a silly guy.

You quickly shut down his computer- and grabbed your halo. "How can you work in such conditions?!"

The vampire quickly held onto your hand, to stop you- which of course, accidentally caused you to purify him. Now you could only hear bat chirps.

"..."

"I DIDNT MEAN TO PURIFY YOU!-" you shed some tears as you held onto his bat form and plopped onto his bed...

Yes, regardless of how messy it was.

As you held onto him tightly, sorry for hurting him, you felt him turn into his normal form, and also him quickly become the bigger spoon.

"Haha- not so stressed out now?"

You could feel your cheeks flush... damn that cocky smile! Even though you shouldn't damn anyone. You're an angel after all.

Struggling and trying to break free was useless- at this point giving up was the only option.

This sounds lowkey dramatic tho, however it's how it felt.

Ira pet your head, dodging the halo.

"Don't get so stressed, you don't wanna end up like Lynn right?" He smirks once again.

Right...

"C'mon! Relax... It's easyyy. Look!"

And he just stays quiet, hugging you- it was perfect. Not too tight but also not too loose.

You felt so...comfortable.

"See?"

"Yeah, until you spoke." You joke.

Of course you do. He's not that bad. It's just his room.

"What did i say about not making {y/n} go crazy?!"

Lynn had again that aura that was pretty fearful, as he scolded Ira.

Of course, you wouldn't be able know. You were relaxing, not straight up sleeping in fear you'd start floating, and Ira made sure you were comfortable, on your stomach to not bother your wings.

What a nice Vampire. Luckily, this is not the last time you barge in and cuddle up with him.

The Feathers do make him sneeze though.