[Xiao Zhuang is so cute, let my mother kiss him. 】

[Xiaozhuang, please have some snacks. 】

[Teacher Cen is breaking through the barrier, and Zhuang Qin is paddling. 】

【Stop playing! start running! 】

There are a total of ten levels, although it is not difficult, but after a series of races against time to run down, Shang Jing is still exhausted and out of breath.

In the circular fountain, He Jiang and Cen Fino arrived almost at the same time, they looked at each other and waited quietly for the object.

A minute later, Liu Xin also arrived, and was told by Yang Yue that Ju Zhou fell into the water at the first pass. Unfortunately, the customs clearance was invalid.

Liu Xin’s face changed, and a trace of panic flashed in his eyes. They agreed to get the certificate first, and Juzhou’s ability was only because they didn’t want to get married.

Liu Xin tried his best to suppress his anxiety and said, “Is she okay, can I go to her now?”

Yang Yue: “Yes, she is in the rest room.”

Liu Xin also left, it can be said that the rest are his own people, and those who are on the road are also his own people.

Yang Yue turned off the microphone and looked at Cen Feinuo with a tsk tsk: “I didn’t expect you to be this kind of person.”

He didn’t believe that Cen Fino couldn’t see that Ju Zhou wanted to give up in the first place, not to mention Huan Nalan and Lu Gaojie, who are now recording the post-match interview of “Dear, I tried hard but…”.

Everyone thought that Shang Jing He Jiang would reach the top, but they knew that in Shang Jing’s eyes, he and He Jiang were “married”, and it was impossible to take the initiative to break the lie.

In this way, three of the four groups have been given up, and no matter how slow Zhuang Qin is, he can still take the first place.

And a certain gentle scum, said to Zhuang Qin in an orderly manner before the game: “Slow down, just don’t take the first place.”

Cen Fino raised his eyebrows, “Why can’t I be wrong?”

Yang Yue complained: “Do you believe it yourself?”

He Jiang looked helpless: “Sorry, did you forget to consider Shang Jing’s divorce?”

All three turned off the microphones and chatted naturally.

【Ah ah ah what are they talking about! Call the lip language experts! 】

【It’s too far away to hear! 】

[This picture is too harmonious, the Three Musketeers in my mind ah ah ah ah, who sent the inappropriate brainwashing bag! 】

[I think they are talking about whose wife will come first! 】

[I moved the Civil Affairs Bureau for you! He Jiang Shangjing must get the certificate today! 】

【director! director! It doesn’t matter if your guests turn off the microphone! 】

The director is also very helpless, what about the three shareholders who are not bad money?

The last level, rock climbing.

Shang Jing and Zhuang Qin came to both sides of the wall at the same time.

The staff fastened the safety device to Shangjing, and Shangjing replenished the water, grabbed the bulge of the rock wall, and climbed up.