He Jiang slowly opened the eightfold scope to aim at the lone wolf. The other party didn’t seem to notice anyone in the grass on the opposite side, facing them.

The red dot in the center of the eight-fold mirror is aimed at his head, and he can take a headshot at any time.

Shang Jing stretched out his index finger and fired.

Silently, the enemy fell to the ground.

He Jiang took advantage of the situation and put the mobile phone into Shang Jing’s hands, “It’s amazing.”

Shang Jing was so praised that he didn’t even care that He Jiang moved the chair behind him.

He Jiang made a virtual circle around Shang Jing’s waist from behind and instructed him to play the game in a low voice.

“There is someone in the 350 direction.”

Shangjing: “Where is 350?”

He Jiang: “…on the left, go a little further.”

“Someone throws a grenade, get up and run.”

Shang Jing was in a hurry, pressed the wrong key, stood up and fell down, and was bombed two seconds later.

He fell to the ground, waiting for the rescue of his teammates. Only thirty meters away from his nearest teammate.

Shang Jing watched the distance between the four teammates getting farther and farther, and frowned: “Aren’t they going to save me?”

Is it because you found out that you have changed to another rookie to play games and feel that it is not worth taking the risk to save?

He Jiang’s face didn’t change: “I can’t take care of myself, I’ve run out of smoke bombs.”

Throwing it can block the line of sight and prevent the business scene from being shot.

Shang Jing has no doubts about him. He Jiang used to play games and could always accurately judge what was in his teammate’s bag: “That’s it.”

He returned the mobile phone to He Jiang, and started the game with full support, but he only played for nine minutes.

Just like a hungry child who was tempted by roast chicken for a long time, finally made up his mind to taste it, and just tore off a piece of chicken wing and was taken away.

No matter if you are full, it is better not to eat, and you will be even more thirsty after eating.

Too annoyed, if he didn’t shake his hands, he would definitely be able to eat chicken with his teammates in this game.

It would be nice if we could do it again.

He Jiang said casually, “If we can get the first place in our tacit understanding later, I’ll get you a better one.”

Shang Jing’s eyes lit up: “Really? Didn’t you say it was difficult?”

He Jiang: “There are always more ways than difficulties.”

The business scene that was originally intended to be negative: “Okay.”

Studio.

“Tell a joke: Soda, the retired e-sports god, can’t take care of himself.”

“Report! There are five more smoke bombs in the soda bag!”

“Family, I understand why Shang Jing is called He Jiang scumbag.”

“Hahaha, it’s been pinched to the death.”

“The case has been solved. He Jiang told his teammates from the beginning that he should not help him when he fell. It turned out that he was waiting for his wife here.”