So on the one hand, Shang Jing relied on him, and on the other hand, he didn’t trust him. He didn’t trust him so much that he didn’t dare to tell him about his amnesia, and would rather tell the strangers he met on the street.

He Jiang thought about his past performance, and it was true that there was nothing to give Shangjing a sense of security.

Even on the first day of Shangjing’s car accident, he yelled at Shangjing.

Regret and self-blame welled up in her throat, He Jiang pressed the bridge of her nose, and explained in a slow voice, “I asked you before if you would like to undergo psychotherapy, but you avoided it. I thought you resisted the consultation room, so you just wanted to. Please ask a psychiatrist to guide you as a friend.”

Shang Jing’s ears moved, and he gave He Jiang a little out of the corner of his eye: “Really?”

He Jiang: “Otherwise? I don’t know that you have amnesia, so why do you use clichés?”

Shang Jing calmed down and thought about it: “You didn’t tell me what I said?”

“Of course.” He Jiang looked at Shang Jing, his eyes sank, “But honestly, I’m very angry that you didn’t tell me you lost your memory.”

“As your…husband, I feel sad.”

In the few seconds of chasing Shang Jing, He Jiang’s brain was unprecedentedly clear and he made a decision clearly – making Shang Jing continue to misunderstand.

With Shang Jing’s face, if he knew that even “husband” was an oolong, the husband he bullied was his ex-boyfriend, he would definitely buy a standing ticket and leave S city overnight.

But Shang Jing still has amnesia and has no other relatives in the country. Who would dare to let this little idiot out and be bullied by others?

It’s okay to bully yourself… Besides, He Jiang took a deep breath.

He wanted to give himself and Shangjing another chance. Is it possible that they will start all over again this time?

When Shang Jing is cured and his memory restored, he is willing to accept… the trial.

He Jiang stepped on the accelerator: “fasten your seat belt.”

Shang Jing looked at it and found that it was not the route to go home. He immediately tightened his heart: “This is going to the Civil Affairs Bureau? Do you want to divorce me?!”

He Jiang was choked for a moment, and didn’t know whether Shang Jing cared so much about marriage, whether to be happy or worried: “Leave what? The variety show contract has been signed.”

“Yeah, I’ve signed the contract!” Shang Jing was instantly revived, written in black and white, and the official announcement was over. The money was equivalent to being in his pocket, and even He Jiang could not breach the contract.

He leaned comfortably on the back of the leather seat and felt that He Jiang was a good driver and drove very steadily: “Where are we going then?”

He Jiang: “Go and show you your brain.”

He Jiang hadn’t paid attention to Shang Jing’s injury before. He believed what he said, thinking it was just an ordinary trauma. How serious was it that he would lose his memory completely?

If Shang Jing was not taken to the hospital for a head-to-toe examination, he would not be able to sleep tonight.

Thinking about the last time I saw Shang Jing in the brain hospital, he went to seek medical treatment, but he actually believed the nonsense that Shang Jing was following him!