This time, it was Yang Yue’s turn to be stunned: “When did he find someone?”

Yang Yue reacted by himself: “Is that his ex-boyfriend?”

Lin Lin: “Did you stay in the recording studio for a day today?”

Yang Yue: “Yes.”

Lin Lin understood, He Jiang asked Yang Cen and Yang Cen to go on a variety show together. The idea was mentioned to both parties today, but Yang Yue doesn’t care about anything when he records the song, and this matter belongs to the kind he will definitely agree to, so he doesn’t need to ask for advice. Yang Yue’s agent didn’t bother him on purpose, only set the timetable with He Jiang and planned to talk about it tomorrow.

Lin Lin: “It’s alright, you help me to the hospital first, and pay attention to the paparazzi.”

When Yang Yue came, Shang Jing twisted a wet towel and put it on He Jiang.

The first time he saw He Jiang’s illness, Shang Jing felt a little strange. After thinking about it, he felt that he couldn’t bear to do it.

Who is still doing it in the face of the patient? normal.

He Jiang suffered from a burning headache. Occasionally, when he opened his eyes, he saw Shang Jing obediently lying beside the bed, guarding him, like a puppy, and he felt that the pain was not so much anymore.

He said, “Go to sleep when Yang Yue comes.”

Shang Jing: “I’m not sleepy.”

He Jiang felt that he was pushing hard, and said, “It’s not that I want to go into the operating room, I don’t need so many people.”

Shang Jing: “…” But he’s really not sleepy.

It took Yang Yue eight minutes to get to the door of the villa, and another ten minutes to send He Jiang to the emergency room.

In another ten minutes, He Jiang was half lying on the hospital bed with hanging water on it.

For Yang Yue, these half-hours seemed to be restless, living like a year. One of the young couple was ill and the other was in a hurry. They didn’t even look at the phone and didn’t know what happened.

The culprit, Yang Yue, checked his mobile phone from time to time to see what was going on online.

At three o’clock in the morning, the Internet was lively and lively. Probably He Jiang’s fans all over the network were woken up, and they could be seen everywhere. “Don’t spread rumors, don’t believe rumors, wait for the official statement”, “Care about He Jiang’s body, don’t care about private life” …

The fanciful fans even got into trouble with Yang Yue’s fans.

Yang Yue’s fans also felt wronged and scolded back in dissatisfaction.

The hot search is messy, for a while “He Jiang is sick”, for a while “Yang Yue hangs up”, for a while “Is Mr. Cen still awake”…

Yang Yue: “…” What a **** entry!

The cool physiological saline flowed into the blood vessels along the needle, He Jiang closed his eyes for a while, the pain in his temples eased, and his mind became clearer.

He glanced at Yang Yue and frowned, “What happened?”

Yang Yue paused for a moment, and handed the phone to He Jiang with both hands: “I dare not say.”

Shang Jing raised his eyebrows, came over with interest, and looked at the phone with He Jiang.

He Jiang: “…”