He replied briefly: Temporarily reconciled.

We can’t talk about planning to get a divorce, who knows how serious they are.

-Yang Yue’s fiancee: That’s good, we’re not all used to it, and we’ll pass it with patience.

Shang Jing clenched his phone tightly, the phrase “we’re not all used to it” is too sad, isn’t it?

He jumped out of the fire pit because of amnesia, but there are other obsessive people in this world.

Business View Reply: What is a habit? Twenty-one days can form a habit, why can’t we cultivate theirs?

-Yang Yue’s fiancee: Did you change the character? ? ?

Shang Jing: “…” Was his previous image of licking dogs so popular? As long as one sentence is wrong, it can be seen by the other party that there is a problem.

He mumbled: Well, some new perspectives on life.

– Yang Yue’s fiancee: agree, support.

-Cen Fino’s Mysterious Girlfriend: Support!

The third group friend also appeared, and Shang Jing was suddenly a little embarrassed.

Was his speech in the group in the past, the style of the grumpy woman in the diary? So as soon as he changes, the whole group immediately supports him?

Once he thought of this, Shang Jing suddenly flushed as if he was facing two elementary school classmates who had seen him score zero in the test.

Shang Jingdao: Recently, I want to be more and more open. What does your boyfriend do to appease you?

Like a house or a car.

Shang Jing couldn’t wait to investigate the samples. He Jiang is so rich, can’t he give less than his former colleagues? He had a number in mind.

-Yang Yue’s fiancee: We have already met the parents, and this is the greatest guarantee.

-Cen Fino’s mysterious girlfriend: Mr. Cen is super nice! His personality is the guarantee! My phone was out of power, and he lent me the phone today to watch the video for a while.

Shang Jing: “…” He has met his parents and played with He Jiang’s mobile phone, but he still thinks He Jiang is a scumbag.

The little girls are too deep!

Shang Jing withdrew with a heavy heart. It seems that he is the only one in this group who has not forgotten his original intention. He still remembers that the goal of the group is official announcement. Forward to the group.

Do good every day.

The next day, the studio worked overtime and finally came out with an initial contract. The contract stipulated that all affairs during the time when Shangjing participated in the variety show would be represented by the studio until one month after the show ended.

In addition, the studio has already contacted the variety show project. The director learned that He Jiang was airborne with funds and contacts, and was so excited that he almost fell ill. He quickly sent a contract template with a large blank clause on it, and He Jiang was free to increase or decrease it.

He Jiang first signed the agency contract with Shang Jing.

Business Jing turned over the contract and read it page by page. The contracts of capitalists are full of pitfalls, and they must not be careless.

Turning to the end, Shang Jing didn’t see any fame, he saw that the penalty was only 1,000, so he wrote his name upright.

He Jiang: “Look at the variety show contract first, and tell me if you think you need to change it.”