Intruders

It was august 1997 when Kreacher was dusting the unused home known as 12 grimmauld place, when he heard an unusual noise to him 'the door' he quickly clicked his fingers and was placed into the broom cupboard. hearing whispers outside he jumps not used to hearing other people making him trip over his feet,he makes the broom fall onto the floor, to attempt to not be found he quickly stops moving. The door is suddenly swung open making Kreacher whip his head around to look at the mystery person, it's none other than the all mighty Harry Potter. Harry grabs Kreacher by the shoulders and pushes him out of the closet, Kreacher quickly runs around to the other side of the table attempting to hide away from the other two that are always with Harry. Harry begins to question him about some locket and Kreacher answers hoping to rid of the three intruders soon, Harry then asks Kreacher to find a local thief know as 'Mundungus fletcher'.

Kreacher teleports to diagon alley, he's looking around when he feels a tap on his shoulder, he whips his head around to see two big eyes looking down to him along with two big pointy ears and and large pointy noise, he'd know those features anywhere
"master kreacher?"
"Dobby?" Kreacher rasps
"I haven't seen you in forever, look at you, your even wearing shoes now" Kreacher says happily tears briming his eyes,
dobby pulls him into  a longing hug as if he's struggling to breath and Kreachers oxygen, they seperate and Kreacher longingly brushes his hand down Dobbys cheek, dobby catches kreachers hand and holds in his as they stare into each others eyes clearly a tension of need in the air between them, Dobbys the first to break the embrace
"what are you even doing here master"
those words snap Kreacher out of his trance
"I'm here to find a thief for someone"
" you mean that one" dobby says nodding his head towards a strange man lurking around the corner bend.
They both nod to eachother then suddenly lung at the man as Kreacher clicks his fingers making them transport back to the house.

Kreacher holding on to fletchers head and Dobby holding onto his legs they stumble into the kitchen, the other three waiting at the table for them, they suddenly stand, fletcher tumbles onto the floor Kreacher and dobby falling off him there hands grazing each other, but trying not to show affection in front of the others they quickly pull away, Kreacher walks over to the door and closes it softly while dobby jumps onto the table and starts talking to Harry. A sense of jealousy goes through Kreacher making him also hope up onto the table, Kreacher tries to stop dobby from talking to Harry but dobby just shrugs him off, anger begins to fill Kreacher, he silently wishes the others away so he can have dobby all to himself. The others start talking to fletcher and Kreacher slowly fades into the background, he grabs dobby by the wrist and drags him into a room far away, locking the door dobby starts questioning him, Kreacher puts one finger up to dobbys lips to shush him, dobby instantly submits knowing what's going to happen.

Dobbys knees start to give way making him drop to the floor, Kreacher puts his hand on dobbys head and pushes him towards himself, dobby instantly knows what's going on and pushes up Kreachers tunic, due to not having anything underneath he easily can grab kreachers member and starts stroking it withdrawing a soft moan from kreachers mouth, dobby begins to pick up the pace rubbing kreachers tip with his thumb spreading his pre-cum, slowly dobby takes the member into his mouth flicking his toungue over the tip again withdrawing another moan from kreacher, kreacher grabs the back of dobbys head and pushes it onto his member making dobby gag his eyes watering, Kreacher tips his head back releasing into dobbys mouth, dobby looks up to Kreacher and smiles thinking he's done a good job Kreacher returns the smile wiping some of the leaked cum from dobbys chin "good job", a tent growing in dobbys tunic, "should we continue" Kreacher asks rubbing his foot against dobbys erection a breathy moan escaping from dobbys lips "I take that as a yes" Kreacher smirks. Dobby stands shedding his tunic to stand naked in front of Kreacher, Kreacher just points to the bed and dobby obeys, getting on all fours dobby looks back at Kreacher, making Kreacher let out a low groan, dobby exhales slowly embracing himself for what's about to happen. Kreacher waltzes over to the bed stroking himself he lines himself up with dobbys hole and slowly pushes in, dobby bites his lip to not let out any loud moans remembering that the other three are still downstairs, Kreacher pulls out and thrusts back in repeating this motion, dobby bites his lip drawing blood, Kreacher thrusts back in once more spilling his seed inside dobby, dobby spilling his on the bed, dobby collapses on the bed as Kreacher flips him over so there facing eachother, Kreacher stares into dobbys eyes stroking his chin "I've missed you" Kreacher says sweetly he starts moving again, dobbys eyes goes wide as he tips his head back in a moan, dobbys eyes roll back in his head as Kreacher moves in and out of him, dobby reaches his climax before Kreacher making him reach his from seeing dobby cum once again. Both out of breath they collapse onto the bed. Kreacher pulls out of dobby and walks over to the bathroom to grab a towel to clean dobby, he walks over and wipes dobby, picks up his tunic and dresses dobby again.

Kreacher grabs his own tunic and puts it on, by the time he turns to look at dobby he's fast asleep, he slowly walks over to dobby smiling, caressing his cheek he whispers in dobbys ear sweet nothings, walks back to the door making sure to lock it on his way out to let dobby sleep he sees that the other three are gone he internally thanks whoever that thief was to make them leave, he goes to that closet he disappeared into and finds his duster he was using just this morning and goes back to where he left off humming to himself with happiness.