Party Freaks || 17

Start from the beginning

"i'm trained in jui jitsu for eight years. you can't beat me shorty." jake smirks.

"who are you calling shorty huh?!" aera glares at him while he laughs, finally getting up from his place and stretches his body, standing tall right in front of her and smiles mockingly.

"who do you think i'm calling shorty?" he winks, gesturing towards their height difference which only makes the girl laugh in disbelief as she swiftly lifts up her knee, getting an instant groan from jake who is now on the floor with his hands between his legs.

"fuck you bitch!" he sneers, "did i ever hit you?! i hate you so fucking much! you're the worst!"

"i love you too," she smiles at him, then rolls her eyes.

"you just wait," the boy growls, slowly standing up as he releases a deep breath from his mouth, cracking his neck making clay and aera stop laughing. she looks at him, giggling nervously as he takes a step forward and she moves back cautiously, ready to sprint the second he decides to do anything funny.

"guys, guys, i was talking about the pa–"

"ahhh!" aera shrieks, pushing clay forward and runs behind him, escaping the living room with jake chasing her after shoving clay out of the way.

"dude– the fuck man?! what did i do in this?!" clay groans, collecting himself up before deciding he should follow the two to avoid having things broken. he sighs deeply, shaking his head on hearing aera's voice, laughing and shrieking sometimes while jake is telling her to stop running as there's no possibile escape from this.

following the voices which sound playful until now, but suddenly one becomes muffled, making clay frown as he goes up to jake's room, opening door and stares at the two with a weird face. aera's there on the bed with jake pressing a pillow on her face probably trying to kill her the way he saw in the movie. more than that, clay's attention goes to their position. he gulps thickly entering the room, sighing for he knows the two oblivious creatures don't even realise how wrong this looks.

"bro, get off her." he mumbles quietly, tapping jake's shoulder who grins mischievously, shaking his head, hitting the girl with the pillow after removing it from her face. "jake, i'm serious, get off her."

"wha– ahh!" aera squirms, dying of laughter as she tries to get away from hits and tickles. "stop– stop...!"

"say sorry," jake stares at her with an anticipating look and his pupils precisely reflecting her laughing face as her eyes are squinted shut, lips stretching into a wide smile and cheeks appearing a shade redder than usual from all the hyperactivity and blood circulation. "damn it you're pretty,"

"what?" aera calms down from her laughter, staring back, the smile not vanishing completely yet from her lips. "jake, what?"

"nothing," the boy clears his throat, biting his lip as he looks away, "i said you're pretty, but you kicked me so i'm gonna take that back."

"i'm pretty," she grins, "i know,"

"fuck you both!" clay exasperates, "you're discussing if she's pretty or not right now?! get fuck off her and you, aera how are you comfortable there....!"

the two flinch at the sudden outburst, glancing down and realise jack is literally kneeling above her and supporting his weight with his one arm on the bed, leaning over her closer to her face. a blush creeps up aera's cheeks and she turns her head away quickly, her hands giving a light push to jake's chest, "get off..." her lips murmer, enough for the boy to hear and pull himself back.

"i- i'm sorry..." jake says, nibbling on his lip as he rubs the back of his neck shyly.

"uh y-yeah," she nods, standing up on her feet and fixes her hair, "i'm sorry too... i shouldn't have kicked... you, sorry for that."