i. 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬

"Are you sure this girl is gonna be okay with this?" Pope asked worried as the trio had been walking for some time now, showing up to a large house a few streets away from the mechanic

"Are you sure this girl is gonna be okay with this?" Pope asked worried as the trio had been walking for some time now, showing up to a large house a few streets away from the mechanic. "We can always sleep in the truck."

"Pope, don't question it." JJ patted his chest.

"Look, she's cool. Just, be chill." Kie gave a warning look. "It's just for the night, right?"

"But, how well do you know her?" Pope looked slightly alarmed. "She could be a possible murder, a horror fanatic."

"She's not." Kie knocked on the door.

Within two seconds, the door pulled open. It was dark, but the porch light lit her up enough. She was cute, with hard features that were slightly intimidating. But, her eyes were soft, like the pair you'd see on a sad dog. A grin went across her face. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'm not a murderer, and horror movies aren't really my thing. But, I do think i'd be the hottest final girl."

"I-I, um, I'm sorry." Pope stumbled over his words.

"So, you have, super hearing or..." JJ trialed off with a slightly nervous laugh.

"Thin doors." she knocked on the front door. "Kie!"

"Rio!" Kie smiled, hugging her tightly. "Dude, thank you so much. It's hot out here and sleeping outside didn't seem like an option."

"Are you kidding? Anything for you." Rio pulled back with a grin, looking toward the boys. "And your super cute friends."

"Aw." Pope laughed, touching his heart.

"What's that smell?" JJ looked toward her kitchen. "Oh, holy shit!"

"Ignore him. He has no manors." Kie rolled her eyes. "That's JJ, then Pope."

"You guys seem hungry." Rio said, waving them toward the kitchen. "How do we feel about mac and cheese with ritz crackers in it?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Pope asked.

"Pope, I told you, don't question it." JJ gave him a crazy look, leaning on the counter. "Look, i'll eat whatever you offer."

Rio grinned. "Oh, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah." he confirmed with a wink her way.

"Yo, can I shower?" Kie spoke up with a questionable look.

"You remember where it is?" Rio called to her. "Just wear some of my clothes!"

"Thanks!" Kie called as she headed down the hallway.

"Thank you." Pope took the bowl Rio offered, JJ getting one next. "JJ."

"Huh?" he looked up, stuffing his face. "Oh, yeah. Thank you."

Rio hummed, jumping up on the counter as she watched the pair. "You two are way too pretty to be from Charleston. From Kie's place?"

"OBX." Pope spoke as JJ was too busy eating. "You ever been?"